Calm the Chaos 2: Luke's Sang Experience

A/N: This is a story of a date... that was referenced in Calm The Chaos pt. 2 which can be found in The Academy In My Head. The date stories are being posted in accordance with a series of 'Celebrate the Boy' weeks over on the TAFF Facebook page so they are not being written and posted in scheduled date order but instead as a way for me to write something to celebrate each of the boys during their week. Which I also did the last time. LOL. But these are ... hopefully... going to be a bit steamier as they are set when the boys and Sang are mostly 27... have been together for over 10 years, married for over 5 years and currently have their first baby... Sophia Lauren Blackbourne. She's approximately 8 months old. Enjoy...

~ ~~~~~

Jessica glanced around the room. It was looking amazing. She’d created a personalized chocolate dessert buffet for Luke and Sang.  

Had she brought the chocolate fountain back? Absolutely.  

They were out right now, at a place that had a climbing wall. Luke had said it was an important skill for ninjas to have so they were having fun, climbing walls and working on navigating their way around with different handholds and footing.  

It wasn’t her thing at all, the idea of scampering up a wall made her nervous enough to throw up.  

But it was exactly something that Luke loved. And Sang enjoyed it too. And the fact they were able to go and indulge their mutual love of climbing without being under the sometimes overbearingly watchful eye of North, was a bonus.  

She went over and checked the table one more time, fixing the plate of brownies to be in a different spot before doublechecking the finishing touches on the opera cake slices. Luke was sure to love the layers of chocolate cake, creamy mousse and decadent chocolate ganache.  

A soft knock on the door had her deciding that everything was perfect, and she went over, pulling the door open and grinning at Luke. “Hey.”  

“Hey!” He grinned, tugging on her hair. “Everything ready?”  

“Ready to go.” She nodded. “How was climbing?”  

“It was amazing!! Jessie, you should see Sang on the wall. She was so fast heading up the wall. Never faltered one bit.” He gushed.  

“Well, I’m glad you two had a good time on the first part of your date. The chocolate bar is open and waiting for you.” She said, laughing as he shoved a wad of cash at her.  

He dropped a kiss on her cheek. “Thanks, Jessie.”  

“My pleasure.” She dropped a curtesy as she headed down the hall.  

~ ~ ~ ~ 

Luke opened the door when Sang knocked on it. “Hey, Cupcake.” He reached for her, pulling her into the room before brushing a kiss across her lips.  

She laughed before kissing him back. “So, we’ve ninja’d…” she raised an eyebrow at him.  

“Yes, you, Cupcake are the best ninja I’ve seen.”  

“Is that so?”  

“Well, I really don’t ninja in front of mirrors so…” He shrugged.