𝘓𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

★━━━━━━━━

★━━━━━━━━

This is my favorite scene on so many different levels. The fact that I watched this far from (my) home made the experience wholesome and on opening night! Anyway, when I first saw this scene, I realized right away the symbolism behind this particular shot. It's rather creative and GENIUS if I say so myself. The framing, cinematography, lighting, and music really helped with this shot. Still, I've noticed how many people might have missed this. But it's okay if you have!

The shot is a wide range, which gives the audience a chance to see the meaning behind Peter's actions. Zooming in to Peter which is perfect for the next few frames. Spider-Man is using the bridge sign as a shield, just like Captain America's Vibranium shield. The makeshift car engine he got resembles Thor's Mjølnir. AND if you observe closely to the engine design, it looks similar to Iron Man's Arc Reactor. Meaning that he symbolizes the Big Three Avengers mantles, almost like paying tribute to those Avengers. I can't tell you how much I love those little things Marvel does... and this was one of them. It really shows the truth and symbolism of Peter's actions and how he resembles them. And that's definitely something I consider to be a huge hint for future films. This scene brought me some much-mixed emotions that it's everything I expected. And thank you Marvel for bringing us this wonderful superhero.

Happy Birthday Peter!
Best Wishes To You!

Jessica
Phxntom-Spider

━━━━━━━━━★