Im Miss Lonely Apparently

I'm tired of being single. No let me correct that. I'm tired of dumb people telling me 'how cool it is I'm single' or 'how inspiring I

am, wow a strong independent woman!'. Oh and don't get me started on the 'don't worry honey, I'm sure a boy will love you

someday' or my favourite 'still single, really? Sorry, it's just you're sooo pretty'. Yeah thanks Suzy. Not even Susan, Suzy. How

the heck did you get married!? Honestly I like being single it's not too bad, I'm just tired of people reminding me every single second how single I am.

Jordan, name her as you please, for now she's Jordan.

Single, let's say 35. You decide her looks.

She likes being single but is tired of the world nagging her about a relationship.

So she starts an adventure on finding a date.

Start book off with the above paragraph or with her searching in the crowd for a boy.

When she finds said boy-you describe said boy- she goes up and asks him out.

He says yes.

They go on a couple dates, she takes him to a family dinner.

Family raves over him.

'Hi am, this is Steve..'

"Omg, Steve! What a great name. I know, Steve so original
You found someone! He's such a cutie!"

You get the gist, she's sarcastic.

She enjoys night with him.

After family dinner, texts him a breakup.

Next day goes to a bar, sees a girl.

Flirts goes on a couple dates.

Takes her to another family dinner(they can be weekly if you want)

Family is all excited tries very hard to be supportive of her being bi.

Make it painfully so.

Sad to see Steve gone.

After this dinner does the same she did to Steve.

She does this a couple times until she meets asexual someone, boy, girl you decide.

They go an a couple dates, invites( I'll call them Alex) to family dinner.

Texts a breakup, either Alex can say no or say I was just about to do the same, or not until you come to my family dinner.

Of course Jordan goes to dinner.

Finds out Alex has basically been doing the same thing, and also likes being single.

So now they decide to stay single together.

And the rest of the story is about their adventures as friends and dealing with being single.

Or if you want they can slowly fall in love and accept marriage.

You can show pressures from society for woman to have kids, homophobia(if Alex is a girl), BLM issues for Alex or Jordan. How Jordan's siblings handle marriage or divorce, religious pressure.

Honestly I just like the idea of it being a wholesome book about issues today and cool single people, or married.

Enjoy and good luck!
Mwah,
Minniemoose2B