Extra Virgin Oil

Holy poop, I'm alive. I'm 45, single. And apparently, a virgin. Holy poop, I'm a virgin!

Chelsea got into a car accident and fell into a coma.

A month later when she's almost pronounced dead, she wakes up.

With her memory completely gone.

Her only family being her 80 year old mom, and 49 year old sister Katie.

As she tries to piece her life back together she finds an embarrassing fact.

She's a 45 year old virgin .

Her sister who is happily married with five kids, of course makes fun.

Chelsea is a business woman and owns a million dollar company, but is not the face of the company.

She goes to rehab to try and get her memory working or her body.

She tries to go on a couple dates.

You can make them fail horribly, and hilariously.
Example:
"Omigod Katie you don't understand, he just talked about his ex wife the whole time. Then when the salad came he started crying! In front of the whole restaurant!"
"That jerk he kept saying how rich and successful he was! And how I as a woman could never do better. I left our date."

Then as she keeps getting rehab on her hip she vents to her rehab therapist about how all single men at her age are jerks, and single for reasons.

Not knowing her therapist thingy guy is single and 46.

She eventually finds out.

Then he offers her at the end of her rehab to take her out to prove not all single guys her age are jerks.

They can fall in love and help the virgin thing.

Or they can stay friends.

She can adopt a couple kids and die as a virgin.

Up to you.

Can't wait to read!
Mwah
Minniemoose2B