3 | 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭

[ e d i t e d ]

day: april 16, 2012

it has been two weeks since you met sugawara, after the day you two were paired up, he would always talk to you whenever the next teacher hasn't arrived yet. he would eat his lunch everyday with you and tell you a lot about the volleyball team and how they've got some amazing first years.

because he has been telling you about the volleyball team a lot, it sparked your interest so one afternoon instead of heading home, you went to the gym where the boys are currently having practice.

as you near your destination you start to hear shoes squeaking and numerous balls hitting the floor.

'matsuhita-san.' you heard a voice say, you turned around and saw shimizu, there was a hint of fear in her eyes.

'what brings you here?' she asked, continuing from her brief pause.

'i wanted to watch the boy's practice.' you said looking at her, making eye contact, you notice the fear in her eyes disappear. she then gave you a smile.

'well then let's go.' she said, calming down and you followed her.

'can i carry the papers?' you asked and she nodded, you took the papers and she was left carrying a box.

'what are those?' you asked eyeing the box, curious.

'oh these are the boy's uniforms, they just arrived yesterday evening and i was told to hand them out as soon as possible.' she informed you, her eyes looking straight ahead.

in less than minutes you two arrived at the gym. she placed down the box by the entrance, you then handed her back the papers.

'shimizu-san who's that with you?' an orange haired boy asked looking at you, you looked at him.

'i'm matsuhita f/n from class 3-4.' you said then bowed, he looked at you in awe before getting smacked on the back of his head by a raven haired boy.

'f/n-chan!' you heard sugawara call you. your head flicked to his direction.

'please don't call me that.' you said sternly looking at suga. 'oh and i think shimizu-chan has to inform you all something.' you added and then went behind shimizu.

'your uniforms have arrived.' she said pointing at the box. 'please let me know if there are some adjustments so i could inform the tailors, thank you.' she finished with a bow and went to find the team's adviser, she then handed the papers and went out.

'so f/n-chan-san.' the adviser corrected himself and you went over to him. 'what brings you here?' he asked.

'well i wanted to watch the boy's practice.' you said then he nodded.

'i'm ittetsu takeda the team's adviser and that is keishin ukai the team's coach.' he informed pointing at a blonde haired guy, you nodded your head.

'can i sign up as the club's manager?' you blurted, his eyes widened for a brief moment.

'yes! of course you can.' he said happily.

'shimizu would really appreciate the help and the company.' he said with a big smile.

shimizu went back after a few minutes and she was about to approach you but takeda called her and told her about you signing up as the team's new manager. her face went from expressionless to a face with visible happiness. after that she approached you.