4 | 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

[ e d i t e d ]

april: 24, 2012

knock knock

you woke up to the sound of loud knocking, you sit up yourself and rubbed your eyes.

'what?' you asked making the knocking stop.

'i'm leaving now f/n, take care of your sister.' your mom said on the other side of the door.

'where are you going?' you asked again groggily.

'i have an important get together with my colleagues in tokyo.' she answered.

'okay.' you replied back and laid back down on your bed. you then grabbed your phone from the nightstand and saw a message from kiyoko.

'l/n there's practices on saturdays.' the text message read.

'sorry i can't go, i need to look out for my sister.' you apologized.

'it's okay.' she simply replied and then you tossed your phone to the side and closed your eyes falling back asleep in a few minutes.

'f/n!'

'oi f/n you sleepyhead wake up, i'm hungry!' your sister shouted, your eyes slowly opened then you let out a grumble before looking at the clock, 8:32.

'wake me up properly next time or i won't cook for you.' you threatened, getting out of your bed, you started fixing it.

you then headed to the bathroom with your towel and started to take a bath. after you took a bath you went back to your room and picked out a sweatpants and a t-shirt.

after you changed you went downstairs and found your sister sitting in the living room and playing with her phone.

'took you long enough.' she remarked, you made your way to over to the sofa where she was sitting and smacked the back of her head.

'ow.' she whined and you went to the kitchen and gathered the ingredients needed then turned on the stove.

you cooked for the next 20 minutes, after you finished you called sara and she sat on one of the chairs. you put down the plate of fresh food in front of her.

'where's your plate? aren't you eating?' she asked with a small pout on her face.

'nope i'm not hungry.' you said as you sat down beside her chair.

knock knock

'i'll get it, continue finishing your food.' you said then stood up and went over to the door, you opened it then immediately slammed the door upon seeing on who was outside.

'i'm sorry that was so rude.' you apologized behind closed doors.

'who was that?' sara asked from the kitchen, you just gulped and sweat started forming on your forehead, you quickly wiped it away.

'it's looking for you.' you replied. 'i'm sorry if i slammed the door.' you thankfully did not stutter.

she's rarely like that. she thought seeing the way you acted and rushed upstairs, you're always calm and collected so she was stunned.