CH 18: Caught

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:
“CAUGHT”
_________________
____________

THIRD PERSON

“You what?!” Haeri widened her eyes, jaw dropping everything about her movement freezing as she stared at the two boys infront of him who had innocent smiles on their faces as of convincing her that it was fine. The fact thar her body froze upon hearing such unbelievable statement made her doubt.

“It'd be fine, Haeri. We're there to guide you.” Taehyung smiled, hand tightly as he make his eyes blink as if pleading a owner like a cute puppy.

“No, I'm a human. A ‘Human’, I cannot just go in a portal to be at your own world!. No!, I've already witness enough, seeing a cupid in real life?. And now being at Olympus?. No shit sherlock.” Haeri grumbled, mouth trembling as she recalled the memory of discovering who Jimin is. And the fact that she's talking to two other gods, mostly likely Himeros and Anteros.

“I told you, she wouldn't want it Hyung.” Jungkook sighed sinking on the sofa and pouted. His eyes becoming gloomy as he put his chin on his palm as if thinking hard.

“But there's no different person in this place like her. She knows what we are... If only there could be someone.” Taehyung sighed and before he could even open his mouth to protest the door opens widely, shocking the three of them and immediately lifted their heads to look at the person.

Suji peek her head in a small smile on her face as Jungkook frowned. Taehyung purse his lips thinking hard as Suji slowly closes the door and approaches them dropping her belongings right besides Haeri's figure and flops down on the empty space turning her head at everyone who had different emotions written on their faces.

“What's up?” Suji raises her brows leaning on the sofa. “Hey Taehyung.” She greeted.

“Nothing particular, Have you seen Hoseok hyung?” Taehyung spoke to her, but she seemed to realize widening her eyes and looked at the blonde locks infront of her.

“Oh shit Taehyung?. You're here?!” She gasp and pinches the bridge of his nose, Tae yelp moving away and held his nose glaring at the woman infront of him.

“Ow, What was that for?!” He groaned rubbing his nose since it hurted.

“Just making sure, you're real.” Suji shrugs and giggled, finally noticing Jungkook's eerie silence and looked up with blinking eyes.

“What?” She shot up at him and he snickered looking away. Suji joined her brows in confusion looking at Haeri and Taehyung for answers but they only shrugged smiling a little and crack a chuckled in the end.