The Tree

Logan could not sleep, he rustled in bed but still couldn't get comfortable. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Logan wandered over to the bathroom and splashed some water on his face. He starred in the mirror, there were faint dark circles under his eyes. He decided to go into the mindscape and relax. Logan quickly and quietly slipped on his shoes and went to the door. He stood outside the mindscape and looked around to make sure no one saw him.

Logan stepped through the door, taking in the scenery. The beautiful pink roses, the cool breeze flowing in his hair, the soft rustle in the leaves and the forest line. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. It was so peaceful here. He took a few steps and froze when he heard something. His eyes darted around, searching for something, anything. Then something shiny caught his eye.

He saw it move. Something green, shiny and moving fast. It was tall and..., and human shaped.

"Human...Green... Remus? Did he come out here for the same reason? Was it Remus? Was he really there?" Logan thought to himself.

Logan didn't mind him there, it was still peaceful in the mindscape and big enough for the 2 of them. He spotted an apple tree and decided it was a nice spot to relax. He laid his back against the tree and smiled. It was nice to just relax and.

Logan could feel his eyes getting droopy so he closed them.

"Logan?" He heard a voice speak out.

Logan jumped and his eyes flew wide open. He frantically looked around searching for the cause.

"Scared ya, huh?" another voice came from somewhere.

Logan got up and looked around before spotting Remus in the tree.

"Remus!? How did you get up there without me noticing?"

"It was easy, you were practically asleep." Remus jumped down from the tree and landed right in front of logan.

Remus was so close to Logan. Logan froze. Remus realized Logan's faint blush and then came to the realization on how close they were. He didn't mean to jump that close, it just happened. Remus for the first time became aware of how he was affecting others. He took a deep breath and stepped back. He decided that it's best to move on.

"What are you doing in the mindscape?" Remus questioned.

Logan responded with "I couldn't sleep. What about you, why are you here?"

"Same thing."

"Oh, okay"

Logan and Remus sat against the tree just relaxing, not saying anything. After a while Logan closed his eyes and fell asleep, his head falling onto Remus's shoulder. Remus could feel his face getting hotter.

"Was Logan always this cute?" Remus thought.

Remus laid his head on logans and closed his eyes, soon falling asleep.

~~~~~
Ahhh this Is so cute! I enjoyed writing this and am stupidly excited to write more!