TWO(2)

Monday:18th September, 2017.
       Dear diary, today could've been the day I become a college girl. Alas, my life has refused to go the right way at this point.
       I just suggested to mommy that I get a job, and she's like no.
"You're too naïve. I don't believe you can take care of yourself."
"Mommy na,I have to do something. This strike is indefinite. It might last long o!"
"Me,I've told you no. Stay there na."

Ugh! What can I do? I feel I'm going to die of boredom right now.
I spent the whole of last week sleeping my arse off. And doing chores and all that boring ish..

Harry called today o. Dearest diary, if you must know, Harry is my male bestfriend and he's four years older than me. He's 22 o.
Let me tell you now, Harry's very good-looking and smart. He's a medical student in year 3 right now, he got in late. I call him 'pretty boy' . He is pretty; gorgeous, even. He has lush ,full pink lips and he's dark-skinned . For me,his build is perfect. He's not too buff and not so skinny. He's just... Kind of in the middle,you know. But Harry's not tall.
He's taller than me,I'm pretty short. But he's still quite short too,for a guy. Not that it matters much, because he's still my best bud no matter what.
We're not attracted to each other and never will be because he's the big brother I never had.

Anywayyyy, he was just telling me how happy he is about the strike (Can you imagine!) and about how he needed a big break. Of course he understands that the feeling isn't mutual. I was so excited! *Crying*

We chatted for a while, until mommy told me to get off the phone. I enjoy talking to Harry.

Tuesday: 19th September, 2017.
       4:01am
I'm awake and I don't know what people do at this time. I'm a little scared.
My sister's sleeping like a big baby ,just a few feet from me. I feel like waking her up just so she shares in my misery.

Oooh, I never really told you about my siblings. I have just two; Etimbuk "Timie" (Older sis,19) and Aniekan "Ani"(Younger bro,16).

They are irritating, like all siblings can be. But I guess I love them,I dunno.
Timie and I are really close but we get into super big fights all the time. She can be so ,so dramatic and so goody-two-shoes. I can't even lie, I can be that way, but sometimes she overdoes things. Timie is a prayer warrior o! Ah! Mommy calls her a fake born again because she's so prayerful and can be so preachy but if you see what Timie wears ehn! And all the advise and preaching she gives out, she doesn't take them. Timie has big boobs and a bubble butt and wide hips and she shows them off with every chance she gets.
    She has a boyfriend that's a big flirt. His name is Daniel. I'm not even surprised, all the Daniels I know are phony. I know a Daniel that looks so innocent and calm and talks like a reasonable person but he likes small children (I do mean he's a paedophile). I don't have proof ,and in Nigeria, if you report something you'll be the one to end up in trouble.
Back to gist, I know a Daniel that has three girlfriends. Everyone knows he has three girlfriends except the girlfriends themselves.
I know a Pastor Daniel that cheats on his wife with his daughter's friends. The daughter knows,eww.
I know plenty fraudulent Daniels o, best believe.

   My sister's boyfriend, Daniel, flirts with me whenever she's not looking. Dear diary, I do not reciprocate. I do not lead him on. In fact, he disgusts me. I told Timie once and she called me a liar. I never repeated it, I'm not ready for her drama on top my head because I want to be a good sister.

    Apart from the fights, Timie really takes care of me. Sometimes, her advise hits right and actually helps. She helps me fashion wise too because (I'm laughing out loud) I can't do it o. I wasn't born with a fashionable bone in my body. She's been helping me, anyway.

   6:20am
      I was going to talk about Ani. There's not much to say about my younger brother. Except he's the friggin' best! We get along so well (I think it's because he pretty much does all my bidding). He adores me ,and Timie of course. And he's adorable and might I say, so damn fine. My siblings got my father's light skin and I got mommy's dark skin.
    They do not also suffer all I've suffered in my teenage years (and diary, I do mean the pimples and the acne). They both have baby smooth skin and I have really textured skin, just my face. I've tried everything o.
   Their skin glows while mine is a dull dry kind of leathery thing...okay... I might be exaggerating. But my skin doesn't even have the semblance of glow. *Massaging forehead*

I didn't even get my sister's kind of curves. I do have semblances of curves but I'm round...like a big ball. I have hip dips and small breasts and chubby cheeks.
Ugh! I'm starting to feel a little bad.
I gotta go ,dearest diary. Mama has to eat.

Wednesday: 20th September, 2017.
       12:45pm
Hi, dear diary. I really ought to name you, but I can't think of something yet.
   Today's been dull but I'm on my way to Harry's house now, yay!!!

   Timie's driving me . I actually took permission from mommy and Timie wants to come too. Harry's house is usually the bomb! He has five sisters o and one of them(Hannah) is Timie's gist partner, partner-in-crime and bestfriend. She's my favourite.

1:10pm
Harry just texted.
H: Are you still coming?

Me: Yes na. How can I resist coming 2 c u?

H: Lol :)  I don't know na. Maybe your mom said no.

Me : Don't make me laugh, pls. She wouldn't say dat. Anytime we come bck frm ur place,we come bck happy and docile.

H: Lol. I'm a good host. Learn, learn!

Me: Am sticking out my tongue right now... Get out ,abeg.

I'm actually giggling out loud. The way only Harry can make me giggle.
Toodles, diary.. We're here!

7:23pm

Dear diary, today was a day spent happily. I loved every minute of it.
   When we arrived at Harry's, he hugged me for like 2 minutes. *Giggling* Timie and his sister's had to tell him to let me go.
"Harry, she's not breathing o. Let her go!"
"Harry,you'll marry this girl o. Every time you're talking about Dara and when you see her you can't even let her go. Softie!"
       Dear diary, you know I can't lie to you. I was blushing and I was enjoying all the attention from him. I was soaking it up like a sponge. Of course, at the time I pretended to be annoyed.
"You guys! Stop! Harry, let me go." All the while hoping he wouldn't.

   After that telenovela, we went inside. I was with Harry,in his room while my sister and his were together in the living room ,eating whatever they could. Jeez!
   #Noshadybusiness
His dad always tells him to leave to door wide open whenever he has a girl in his room. He didn't leave it wide open. Just a little.
There was still no shady business.
We caught up... I haven't seen him since like May. He's been so busy at school and I spent my last months in high school in the school hostel, not at home.

He was telling me about how tough school is. He showed me the textbooks he has to finish before the strike is over. He told me about a girl in his department who's lightskinned and crushing hard on him. She sent him nudes and is coming on so strong to him.

I did laugh, but for some reason I didn't find it funny. He talked about school mostly and how much he missed me. *Hairflip*

He ordered so much food for me. He knows how much I love ,love, love ice cream. He got me some meat pies, a box of pepperoni pizza and chicken wings.
All in all, I had fun. I did miss him and I sure as hell will be going over there a lot during this period.