THREE(3)

Thursday: 21st September, 2017.
7:02am
Lord have mercy ,dear diary. Today,I have a lot of chores to do.
Timie suggested to mommy that we have some form of cleaning roster; She believes this is necessary because we're always fighting about who gets to do what.

Ani lost it. He's so angry because most of the chores now fall on him. I'm equally upset or rather, I was. I'm mellow right now. She (Timie) isn't doing much, in fact, she's doing practically nothing.
There's nothing I can do about it, anyway.

I called Aubrey yesterday. I'm guessing we had a kind of fight. She was really rude to me, talkmbout how I should leave her alone and now I'm in University, "Levels don change."
I had to ask,"How? Are you not in University too? Is Anatomy not still a course? Stop this!"
Bitch hung up on me. I'm not feeling shit 'cause this ain't my fault. I was lucky and you can't hate on me for that.
Talk to you,later. I'm 'bout to go cleaning!

Sunday: 24th September, 2017.
1:23pm
Hey, dear diary.
So, I just came back from Church. I'm ashamed to tell you that I slept my way through the entire thing. The music was loud as shit and even that couldn't wake me up.
I did hear the music, I just couldn't move. Mommy's mad at me. Of course I'm not supposed to sleep in Church.
After the service, a guy I haven't met before walked up to me na. He's tall, lightskinned but not too good-looking. I'm not saying he's ugly, because he isn't.
He started talking to me about how beautiful I am. Shuuuu! Me? I was feeling so fly, like a lil' bird.
He started some ramblings about how I've got such a nice body and about how I look like chocolate. I was hooked, I wanted him to keep talking and at the same time,it was real weird.
We were at church!
I believe I even said it,"We're at Church o. I don't think this is proper."
And he went like,"I feel like God's telling me that you should go on a date with me."
I laughed, and flipped my hair of course, "What's your name?"
"Oliver."
"Well, Oliver,I don't fancy being flirted with in Church. I find it weird. Zero points for you. Besides, this isn't very Christian-like."
"I can be Christian-like."
"Really? How?"
" I could've gone like, now I know why Solomon had 700 wives... because he never met you!"
"Guy ,stop abeg." I laughed.
"For you, I would slay TWO Goliaths!"
"Look at this one! What do you want ,please?"
"Your number. And some time with you."
"I can do that."
I did give him the number, but I'm not sure he's getting some 'us' time. I ain't ready for all that.

Monday: 9th October, 2017.
9:00am
Bonjour Journal! I've been working on my French...I mean...Français. And so far, I know 'Bonjour Journal'.

I haven't written in two weeks. I didn't realize that it's a bit hard to stay consistent with journalling. I'm trying though.

I have been a bit busy these past few days. Mommy finally gave me permission to get a job and I found two ; a salesgirl in a supermarket and a private tutoring gig for a Primary school girl. I really wanted the Supermarket job but mommy told me to take the tutoring job.

I was offered #15,000 a month for the tutoring gig and that's a lot for me right now. I'm not doing this for the money,though. I just really need to pass time.

I took the job and met the girl. Her name's Joanna and she's 8. Everyone calls her Jojo. I really love this girl ,she's a beaut and she's so loveable and cute. She holds good conversations and is naturally inquisitive ,which I love love love! Curiosity grows from the safe and familiar!