So Into You Pt. 1 (Shareef O'Neal)

I can't really explain it
I'm so into you now,
I wanna be more than a friend of you now
- "So Into You" by Fabolous

I can't really explain itI'm so into you now, I wanna be more than a friend of you now- "So Into You" by Fabolous

(SHAREEF AND SHARIFE = UNPROBLEMATIC KINGS; HOPE THEY STAY THAT WAY IN THE LEAGUE)

A/N: Background info that won't be explained in the story:
- you're 20 years old
- your best friend's dad works for the NBA
- your dad is a producer on Inside the NBA on TNT
- because of your dads' jobs you guys have met and become friends with a-lot ballers' kids including the O'Neals
- lets pretend that Shareef had already started at LSU at this point
————————

February 2020
📍Chicago, IL for NBA All Star Weekend

Y/N P.O.V
It was the Thursday before all the All Star events happened and Hailey and I were on our way to a Nike pop up event at RSVP Gallery.

"So is your dad gonna introduce me to Jayson Tatum this weekend or nah?"

She laughed. "Girl, I'm still waiting for him to put me on to Ja so we both just gonna keep waiting."

We kept chatting about our weekend plans until we got to our destination. We walked in to RSVP and of course everything looked really "cool". Everyone was in their best drip, laid back, nothing too crazy. Definitely my kind of scene.

Hailey and I walked over to the bar to get a drink, hopefully something harder than soda but we'll see if we can finesse. Open bar meant that the bartender wasn't really paying any mind to ages so I got a cocktail and then went to mix and mingle with Hailey by my side. We were just getting done talking to one of the RSVP employees about a Kaws statue that was for sale when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Shareef O'Neal standing there with a cute smile.

"Hiiii!!" I said, leaning in to embrace him.

While he greeted Hailey, I greeted Shaqir who was standing next to him.

"It's been a minute" Shareef said.

"I know! How have you guys been?"

"Good, good. You know same old thing, school and basketball. How about y'all?"

"Same... but without the basketball part" we laughed.

"I see you're still out here stuntin on everyone" he said, pointing to the Off White Jordan 5s on my feet. They're being released this weekend, but I was lucky enough to get them a little early.

"You know, something light. You definitely not missing a beat either though" I said pointing to his UNC to Chicagos which were also early.