Wild Thoughts Pt. 2 (Caleb Murphy)

I hope you know I'm for the takin'
You know this cookie's for the baking
Kitty, kitty, baby give that thing some rest
'Cause you done beat it like the '68 Jets
-----
I heard that pussy for the taking
I heard it got these other niggas goin' crazy
Yeah, I treat you like a lady, lady
Fuck you 'til you're burned out, cremation
Make it cream, yeah, Wu-Tang
Throw that ass back, bouquet
Call me and I can get it juicy

I hope you know I'm for the takin'You know this cookie's for the bakingKitty, kitty, baby give that thing some rest'Cause you done beat it like the '68 Jets-----I heard that pussy for the takingI heard it got these other niggas goin' crazyYeah, I ...

(Caleb telling that kitty what he bout to do 😝)

{Y'all I love him, even this little gif got me like 😰 is it me or are guys cuter when they're serious/upset?}

- A/N: ALL SMUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT COMFORTABLE-

Y/N P.O.
We walked into the room and after locking the door, he pulled me towards him right away. He backed me against the wall and gave me a deep, hard kiss. I let his hands roam wherever they wanted and just enjoyed being with him.
He pulled away from the kiss and just looked at me like if he was staring into my soul. It took everything in me not to drop to my knees right there.

"Can we get in the shower?" He asked and I'm so glad he did. I was kinda sweaty and that was not helping with my confidence. I nodded and he led the way.

When we got into the huge bathroom, he leaned against a counter and pulled me in for another kiss.
As he unbuttoned my blouse, I was getting more and more nervous. I'm not a virgin but I've only been with one person. Daniel was my first everything, I'd never even kissed somebody else before tonight. I wanted to be with Caleb but I was scared. What if it was bad? That would be awkward as hell. Will he think I'm easy? I mean we've been talking for months but this was our first link and it wasn't even a real date. What if he dubs me after this? I just didn't want to get hurt again, but damn I wanted this bad.

I let him undress me as our lips stayed interlocked. I was in the black lace bra and panties that I wore tonight when he pulled away, looking at me up and down, making me blush and want to cover myself up.

As if he could sense that my confidence was a little low, he said "You're beautiful" before planting another soft kiss on my lips. He took his shirt and shorts off, leaving him in his bandana print PSD shorts that displayed a pretty nice print. The visual matched what I was feeling earlier.

We took our underwear off and got into the huge walk in shower. We kissed as the water covered us. We washed our bodies and I thought we would head to the bed but homie wanted to get it poppin on the spot.

He pressed me against the shower wall and started kissing me deeply. He lifted up my left leg and put it on the shower bench and started rubbing me. I felt like I was going to fall when he inserted two fingers and pumped just the right amount of pressure. It's been a long five months and this is already great. The things I was fearing before just kind of melted away as I let myself enjoy this. He pleasured me until I came then put his fingers in my mouth while gripping my neck.