So Into You Pt. 2 (Shareef O'Neal)

Two thirty baby, won't you meet me by The Bean?
Too early, maybe later you can show me things
You know what it is, whenever I visit
Windy city, she blowing me kisses, no
Thirty degrees, way too cold, so hold me tight

- "Chicago Freestyle" by Drake

SHAREEF P.O.V.

We were now outside waiting for my driver to pull up and I'll just go ahead and repeat my question since she wants to act like she didn't hear me the first time. "So you good with going back?"

She gave me a hesitant smirk before responding, "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?" I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows

"Let's be real - what are you expecting to happen tonight?" she asked pretty firmly making a face that said she knew what the answer was. She seemed pretty confident about it too.

I pulled her closer to me and spoke in her ear.  "If you're asking me if I want to have sex with you - yes, yes I absolutely do. But do I expect you to have sex with me because I took you to dinner? No."

She didn't respond, so I continued. "I just want to spend more time with you but if you're not comfortable going back, we can just go for a walk or something. Are you good with that?"

"Yea" she said, with way less attitude than before, making me smirk. The car pulled up, I gave the driver his food and explained that we were gonna go for a walk not too far away and I'd call him when we were ready. He agreed, probably happy to eat and get paid some extra hours.

After looking up directions to Millennium Park, I led the way. We were walking quietly for like a minute before I spoke.

"So you really think I'm trash, huh?"

"What are you talking about?" she asked, clearly surprised.

"You thought I'd expect some ass cuz I paid for some food?"

She chuckled a little and rolled her eyes "Ok, ok. You're a nice guy. I get it. Sorry for coming at you like that. But for real, dudes nowadays don't even let you finish telling them your name before they're trying to hit. And don't let them actually pay for something or do something for a girl - then they act like you owe them."

"Sounds like you've just been dealing with some little boys pretending to be men"

Y/N P.O.V
"You deserve way better" he said, nudging my shoulder, kicking the same game everyone does but it somehow felt more genuine. Here I go being a simp again.

We got to a crosswalk, and when we got to the other side, he came around me so that now he was walking on the side where the traffic is. Ok, check.