00. Heart(broken)less.

An author's POV.

If you remember a prologue clearly, I said that we will be meeting in the epilogue. No, it's not an epilogue. What am I doing here then? Well, at first, I had the whole plan for this story. But you should have known already, that nothing, absolutely nothing goes as planned.

That's what happened with our characters. They thought that everything was going to happen just like they wanted; but life surprises all of us. It might give us little changes, or massive ones, just like Cassandra's and Harry's.

Three months has passed. Three months. Harry was back to his job while Cassie and her family, new family, were on holiday. Giuseppe and Felicia wanted to get to know their daughter and Cassandra happily agreed. But it was not because she wanted to know how her new parents were. She wanted to get away. Get away from Cheshire, away from London. Away from everything that reminded her about Harry.

It was silly for her. Her life turned upside down, it felt like she was born all over again, but only thing that she worried about was Harry. The only ache she felt was caused by him. She couldn't understand how did he do that to her. The pain he caused made her forget all of her family lies; everything disappeared and the only thing left, was him. She felt ashamed because of that. Who was Harry to replace her family, her own blood?

Oh right, the boy who was with her during her hardest time. The boy who kissed her scars; who healed her broken heart only to break it again. The boy who promised that he loved her and she believed like the stupid five years old. The boy who held her hand the whole night; the boy who took not only her virginity, but her heart, too.

How could he, after all of these, tell her that every word, every kiss, every hug, every night was just a lie? How couldn't she see how heartless he was? How could he act like that? Was the love really that blind?

But it didn't matter to Cassandra anymore. She stopped believing in love. When her heart was broken for the first time, by Austin, she hoped that there was going to be a guy who would heal it. She didn't lost the hope of love, thinking that the only cure to a broken soul was that. But now, she didn't even consider falling in love again. She decided that love was not her thing, so she just accepted that her broken pieces would never stick back together.

Thanks to her parents, she got away. She found the place and time away from everything. She never stopped thinking and finally, she got to the point she wanted to be on.

Beautiful, wise woman, but without a heart. Yes, she became a heartless girl, because once she read: if you want to keep your heart away from hurt, just pretend that you don't have one.

But nothing goes as planned, right? Everything will change, right?

Right.