Made up, Shopping

Mattias Pov:
I woke up with my arms wrapped around someone i look down and see y/n peacefully sleeping right ontop of me her eyes are poofy. I think shes been crying all night. I didnt hear her though because im a deep sleeper. Ugh how is she not mad at me i literally yelled at her. She moves around and cuddles more closley. I just held her tight and rubbed her back under her shirt. With my other hand i just went on my phone and went on my socials.

Y/N POV
I woke up to mattia rubbing my back, I yawn and he looks down at me.
Mattia: you awake
Y/N: mhmm what time is it
Mattia: 11:03am
Y/N: oh my god did I fall asleep on you for that long I'm so sorry I should probably get up uhm your mad at me anyways uh yeah
I try to get up but he pulls me back in and hold me tight, and kisses my forehead.
Mattia: don't go, stay.
Y/N: mattia....
Mattia: yeah
Y/N: I'm sorry... I get where you came from you had the right to be mad.
Mattia: no I didn't I shouldn't have yelled at you
Y/N: no it's okay I get why you were mad but me and ale did nothing I swear when I talked to him alone in the car it was because I wanted to know why he didn't tell me earlier and I told him me and you are talking and he can't have me. He understood and said that we should stay as friends and be there for each other. I only went to his house because I was out of it when I zoned out at Popeyes I had 2 bad flashbacks and so at the mall you blew up on me and got mad at me and left and I just wanted to go home but I didn't want to come back here because I didn't want to see you being mad at me and yeah but I get why you thought something was up and I'm sorry I really am.
Mattia: I'm sorry for assuming I shouldn't have done that
Y/N: no it's okay
He lifted my face to look up at him he gave me a slight smile and rubbed my face with his thumb.
Mattia: how long did you cry last night
Y/N: oh uh I don't know but I fell asleep like at 2:23 am
Mattia: I'm so sorry
Y/N: don't be it was just a bad day I'm fine
Mattia: we have our date today you still wanna do it
I smile
Y/N: if your down and not mad at me
Mattia: I'm not mad at you and ofc I'm still down, come on I'm spoiling you today
Y/N: nah uh
Mattia: Yes now get your ass up
Y/N: ugh fine but I basically have to drive where's the fun in that
He chuckles
Mattia: I'll drive if you trust me
Y/N: fine but if we crash your paying for my shit
He gets out of bed then grabs my hand and lifts me up where I'm standing and facing him.
Mattia: I won't crash i promise
Y/N: okay fine I trust you
He looks at my eyes then my lips then back into my eyes, grabs my waist pulls me closer to him looks down at me and whispers softly
Mattia: can I kiss you..?
I nod my head and we both lean in and kiss, it was amazing I had butterflies, he drives me insane. I wrap my hands around his neck and deepen the kiss. We pull apart and rest foreheads.
Mattia: I could kiss you all day
I giggle
Y/N: maybe you should
I say while letting go of him and about to walk away he grabs my hand and pulls me back towards him.
Mattia: oh really
Y/N: mmmh no.
Mattia: the cap in that is immaculate
We both laugh and he pulls me in for another kiss. Fuck I think I'm gonna fall in love with this boy.we pull away and have the biggest smile on our faces.
Y/N: okay come on now we gotta get ready
Mattia: okay okay
I left his room with the cheesiest smile on my face and walked into my room got my clothes then headed into the bathroom. I took a shower did all that stuff got dressed and put on some light make up brushed my hair and got out to eat breakfast.