Chapter 1

Hermione Granger, was what some purebloods refer to as a filthy dirty mudblood as she was raised by muggles. Hermione always wondered who her real parents were; although she is adopted she does not regret being raised by muggles. Hermione has always wondered if she would ever meet her parents or find out who they were. Hermione's mother, Lisa Granger, knocked on her door. " Hermione dear, it's about time to head to the platform. Finish getting ready or you will be late!" It is Hermione's sixth year and she turns 16 this year. Hermione is ready to go back to Hogwarts as she is looking forward to seeing her friends. She collects the last of her stuff that she will need and heads downstairs to the kitchen where then she looks upon her father Jack Granger, finishing his coffee and reading the muggle newspaper and her mom finishing the dishes.

"I am all ready." says Hermione to her parents as soon as she sees them. Her dad gets up and puts the last of her stuff in the car and Hermione and her mom follow shortly after him and hop in the car to leave. After going through the middle of the pillar and ending up on platform 9 ¾ Hermione and her parents hug each other goodbye. After Hermione gets on the train she heads to the normal compartment where she then waits for the train to start moving. She is soon joined by two of her closest friends Ron and Ginny Weasley.

Ron became her friend during their first year after helping her take down a troll that had gotten into the castle. Ginny Weasley became one of her best friends after she got to know Hermione before her first year began. They met in Diagon Alley at the bookstore. She sat with Hermione and Ron on her first trip to Hogwarts. The two girls sat there and started talking about Hermione's love life while Ginny had a crush still on Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived. Ginny's last relationship with Dean Thomas did not go well. While they were all sitting there Ron was basking in the torture of girl talk, Ron and Hermione's friend Lavender Brown joined them. Ron and Lavender had grown to develop feelings for each other. They started talking to each other more in loving terms during their fifth year.

Since the train ride to Hogwarts was long, the four friends enjoyed their hours of conversation. Soon enough they arrived at Hogwarts and took the carriage to the castle and entered the Great Hall to await their new housemates. After the sorting ceremony and feast the Gryffindors headed to their common room. This year however, Hermione was Head Girl and unbeknownst to her and a few others, Harry Potter was the Head Boy this year. Hermione was a rule enforcer so being Head Girl would come naturally to her; Harry on the other hand was much like his father James, he was always in trouble.  

Still a work in progress but let me know what u think also credit to my fiancee gone_girl for her help in editing an helping me write this story.