Chapter One~ A new night

"My closet describes how I feel, how I feel, is how I dress.." I thought to myself as my eyes wandered to the path that led me throughout the barren park. I liked walking around here during the dusk hours, no ones ever here, allowing me to take my pictures in peace. My Polaroid camera swung over my shoulder as I searched for inspiration, focusing on the soft tip tapping of my boots as they collided onto the path, carrying me quickly through the winding paths in the overgrown park in Cheshire, Britain. I originally moved here for the high-school a couple towns over, but I quickly dropped out because of the overwhelming studies and trying to balance it with work. My main income is from my part time job in the Cafe two blocks down and to the left from my apartment. Ripping me out of my deep thought I heard a new unfamiliar noise ahead of me, more tapping. I moved over onto the grass, my eyes facing the ground, avoiding interaction with the possible group of people. "Hey, I like your shirt." I heard a young male voice mumble out. "Thank you.." I mumbled back, slowly looking up not wanting to be rude. When I was met with a pair of dark forestry eyes  staring back at me. "American?" The attractive boy cooed a tad louder then last time he spoke. "Yes, I was originally here for high-school but.. that didn't last long.." I giggled at my stupidity. "Yeah none of us are in schooling anymore.. we've run into a big opportunity." I peered up at the figures surrounding my main focus, I didn't even notice them at first.. "well..." I faltered, "Well go for it, who knows, it could change your whole life.." The curly headed boy smiled to himself, "That's good advice" One of the figures behind him sighed dramatically "My god, Harry the poor girl is obviously uncomfortable, and also stop asking random people for advice!" I giggled, "It's not a problem, really-" Another one of the boys interrupted, "Sorry, he gets distracted by pretty girls." As he grabbed the curly haired boy by the arm and pulled him along, so called Harry yelled back, "Maybe I'll see you again, American girl!" I snickered and yelled back "If we do it must be fate!" The boys all let out a sigh besides the Charmer himself smiling ecstatically, "Don't give him false hope! He'll look for ya until he finds ya! Then you can't get rid of him!"   The boy at the back of the group yelled back to me. "What a funny group.." I thought "it's getting late anyway, I'm going to head back" I turned on my heels and began the  trek home, which took about 5 minutes. "I have the morning shift tomorrow... I shouldn't.."  I sighed, pulling out a pen and paper, "f*** it." I felt my pencil scribble and glide across the paper, erasing imperfections and replacing them with slightly better imperfections, until I was done.

" I felt my pencil scribble and glide across the paper, erasing imperfections and replacing them with slightly better imperfections, until I was done

I pulled out my phone, checking the time, "1:36" I read to myself, my shift started at 6:00, so I better sleep.. I face plant into my bed, and pass out in a matter of minutes...

"Until tomorrow~"

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is my first book so please have mercy, have a great night and I'll be continuing every other day! Leave any feedback that's constructive!! Thank you!!