A Wonderful day

*Harrys POV*

God am I stupid. Everyone knows you ask the girl for her number, not give her yours. With all the romance movies I watch it's a bit weird. I've been waiting this past hour for a response, only a couple messages from the management company Telling me the scheduled shows for the Xfactor.
*ring ring*
A text from an unknown number...!
'Hello, Harry :)'
My heartbeat quickened in pace as I sent a quick response
'Hello, who is this?'
I winced at my response, that probably sounded rude. But within a couple seconds a new message popped up on the screen
'Wonder who, hows my drawing treating ya?'
I laughed at her response, she's funny

*Avas POV*
I wondered if he found my sarcasm unattractive.. I sure hope not, another bing radiated from my phone
'Not to bad, very realistic you know, you got skills'
I smiled, atleast he found it pretty.
I responded quickly
'Well, what did you want to talk about?'
I bit my nails after I hit the send button, curious for the answer. The three dots were the bane of my existence.
Finally, a ring Pierced my ears
'Well, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with the lads and I today? You don't have to if you don't want though'
I shuddered at the response, ecstatic that he wanted me to come and hang with him.
I responded a dull but still excited response
'Sure, where and what time?'
I had a feeling he was smiling his face off right now. But I wasn't sure.

*Harrys POV*
The biggest ear to ear smile I've ever made pierced my features, and I had a feeling she knew.
"Ay, Harry what's with the face eh?" Niall teased.
"Hey you wanna hang out at the fair today? Theres one at the park we were at last night." I said, trying to hide the smirk on my face with no avail.
"You ignored the question, Haz." Niall pushed, eyebrows raised
I sighed in defeat, "Okay, I asked Ava if she wanted to hang with us and she said yes."
"Ah I see... you're feeling some type of way?"
I hesitated but nodded slightly, Nialls face contorting into a crooked smile. I knew what was to come, but for now I need to get the other lads to agree to come to the fair with us.

:D
AUTHORS NOTE:
Sorry for such a short chapter but I'm busy today :(