Before you read A/N

Hey y'all this is to let you know what's going on before you get into the book. I honestly have no idea what the update schedule for this book will look like cause on the twentieth I'm leaving to go see some family and shortly after I get back school will start. First for those of you who don't know I will be taking advanced classes this coming year and school is online for me at least part this year so it will extra hard. Plus on top of that I have dance at least 5 hours a week plus all the stuff going on in my family. Honestly I'm pretty sure I'll only get one maybe two chapters out a month three if I'm lucky. The whole reason I'm writing this is to let y'all know to not expect updates often. I also have to try to get at least one chapter a month out for my other two books on my other account and I have ideas for new books that I really want to write. It's not a easy for me to focus on one thing at a time anyway because I have A.D.D. (Attention Deficit Disorder) for those of you who don't know that means it means paying attention is not easy for me. Anyways I will probably end up forgetting to update certain books so sorry in advance. Anyway enjoy the book!

Peace

Love

Stay you

Stay beautiful

And I'll see y'all in the next chapter

~Destani