Enter: Keiko Tamaki II

This is an old chapter ( Not related to the first part of the book )

_____________________________________________________________________

"Well, Do you want to live here, dear"Lord third said. Wait what I we'll leave here in Konoha. I-in KONOHA
"YESH!!! PLEAsee" I exclaimed while I didn't see the surprise expression in there faces.

"Then please pick a Jounin you want to live with" he said while smiling, ' who should I pick hmmm... Wait-' "Bakashi" I thought out loud. I freeze then slowly turn around.

To see a dumbfounded reaction from the hokage, well maybe some other ninjas too, "I mean this guy" i turned and walk to 'The Copy cat ninja' Kakashi, i saw him freeze."Umm Are you sure" I nodded in reply.

"May I ask, why Hatake-san" the Hokage ask , I answered "cuz' he's hair looks fluffy" the gray head blushed a bit while the others sweatdroped. "Well then, do you want to be a ninja, and attend the Ninja Academy" I turned to the hokage and nodded quickly. "Can I attend today? Cuz' umm a certain yellow haired person will cause trouble in 15 min" I ask.

"Um sure, Kakashi make sure to show him the academy and pick him up"Kakashi nodded, while I followed behind him.

Time skip

3rd POV

The two ninjas were on there way to the academy, well there was a weird atmosphere that is preventing them from interacting with each other. So our precious protagonist decided to make the first move." So Kakashi-san...""hmm.. What?" He asked, "Can I please touch you're hair?..." She responded with puppy eyes.

That made the graynette turn red,"O-Ok but S-stop w-when we get t-to the academy, 'Curse myself... Why did I stutter' Kakashi scolded himself. The adorable 'boy' jump on his back then started to play with the Jounin's hair.

Timeskipu( /^ω^)/♪♪sorry

Kei POV

I walk to the hallway to find Iruka's class
'wait- aha! Found it' I run towards the door then heard a person scream" YOUR GETTING IN MY NERVS NARUTO-" I knock three times. And saw Iruka open the door.

"Who are- ohh your the new student right?" He asked,  I nodded in reply."Ok class we have a new student-".

3rd POV

'i hope it's a cute girl'

'maybe another hot boy'

'hn.. i am sure just another weak idiot, like Naruto'(a/n: we all know who thought that).

"Give him respect ok class?"they nodded
'Ooohh he's a boy' the fangirls thought."Please come in and introduce yourself"

Kei POV

I walk in the classroom and stand in front of the class. "Ohh and please take of your hood" I nodded. I took it of then looked up to see everyone.

'KAWAII' Everyone thought

"my name's Keiko Tamaki, nice to meet you minna-san" I smiled cutely at them, I looked at them turn red while the duck butt had a pink hue on his face. "Is there any questions you guys want to ask" Iruka-sensei asked.

They quickly raised there hands. "You with the hair that looks like a ducks butt" I pointed towards Sasuke. An irk mark grew on Sasukes head."Are you strong cuz you look so weak" he responded with a smirk, My eyes begun to water "S-sorry i-if I loo-ok w-weak" all of them blushed more and Sasuke kinda felt guilty.

3rd POV

Kei wiped her tears and pointed to- "You with the pwetty pwink hairw"(a/n: Btw she kinda likes Sakura and
Sasuke)Sakura blush at the 'boys' words.
"Do you like someone" Kei nodded "Who?""Everyone!" 'he' replied happily,
Which melted every student's heart in the classroom. While the others where daydreaming about being Kei's friend or somethings, she walked towards Naruto and help him get out the ropes"Uhh umm.. thanks, btw I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I will be Hokage believe it!"

"Yup I believe it" The boy's eyes widened "Ohh and you probably know my name, wanna be friends?" "YEAH!!!".......

Hi minna-san, I'll might not be able to uptade in 3 days cuz somethings happend, Ohh and I appreciate for reading my first book.
                                         -Author chan