|Part III

This is an old chapter ( Not related to the first part of the book )

_____________________________________________________________________

Earlier

Naruto POV

Iruka sensei was scolding me about me causing trouble again. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door that interrupted Iruka sensei. "Who are-ohh your the new student right?"I couldn't see him/her but they must have nodded.

"Ok class we have a new student" I could see my classmates guessing who.'I bet they like ramen then we can ramen together,but I don't have friends', my thoughts got cut of by there introduction."hi I'm Keiko Tamaki, nice to meet you minna-san" I blushed at the way he said it so happily. 'Cute...' no Naruto,no, you don't like a boy, you like Sakura.

(A/n: aww Naruto if you only knew, someone likes you)

Present~~

Kei POV

"Ok class, because of Naruto the time has shortend, we will proceed to doing transformation jutsu, pls line up" all of my classmates groaned. "Hey kei, it's ok if you don't want to do it" I looked at Iruka sensei. I shook my head," no need sensei I am fine" he nodded,

3rd POV

"Ok! Sakura Haruno" "Hai!!" She transformed into sensei. "Good, you transformed into me,Next, Sasuke Uchiha" "Sasuke-kun~ did you see that I did a good job!?" The duckbutt ignored her. He transformed into Iruka sensei without doing any hand sign, as all the  fangirls cheer for the Uchiha."O-oh next, ahem..,Keiko Tamaki" Iruka said still amused, Our protagonist step forward and looked at Iruka reminding him of what 'he' said(a/n: I skip Naruto's transformation,Gommen~^).

________________

Earlier~(flashback)

Kei POV

"Hey Iruka-sensei, can I tell you something?" He nodded. "Umm.. can you prepare tissues for later and also warn my classmates" "why?" "Umm... Just do it please" "Ok sure" he smiled, which I returned.he announced to take out tissues when i will transform. The class gave a confused look, but still nodded.

(End of flashback)

(3rd POV still)

Iruka prepared tissue, like what his student said. 'transformation jutsu!' Kei said in 'he's' mind. All the students were watching to what there new classmate will transform into (of course they have tissues). A big white smoke came out of Kei, and they saw something that made them fainted, turned red and had an uncontrollable nosebleed.

It was Kei in 'he's' child form

Its either of this you can pick others

Meanwhile in the hokage's office...

'BLOOD'

'BLOOD'

'BLOOD'

Everywhere

_________________
___Timeskipu.___

Kei POV

I walk out of the Academy and saw Kakashi."KAKASHI"I tackled Kakashi into a big hug(a/b:I dunno why but it's cute)
"Hi daddy☺️" I looked up and saw him red".

Kakashi POV

H-he called me daddy(a/n: My goodness Kakashi, why are you like that)"Oh you must be confused why I called you daddy, it's cuz you're like a dad" really I'm not even that old, I got up and helped him get up.

Timeskipu (again sorry)

Kei POV

Were here now, wow he lives- Ohh right I remember, Good thing I watched all the episodes in Naruto, I went to find my room, 'where is meh room-ok found it' I walked inside and went to the bathroom and sleep...

☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️~~~

I woke up and started to get dressed,a white hoodie with a black square on the middle and black pants

(A/n: Kei's pants is up here just ignore the person)

,Ohh right today is the Exam better hurry.

Timeskipu

I walk in the classroom and looked around to find people I can sit on(note:she likes sitting on people's lap)I walk towards Sasuke and he saw me up,"Can you move you hands of the table?"he was confused and asked "And why would I listened to you?" I sigh and just went to his lap, I feel him feeze but relaxed after, I shrugged a little and went to sleep again.

A/n:hi minna-san umm.. this chapter is short I guess, but I'll update Tomorrow okiee~~ bye bye

Thank you for reading, reader chan🥰.