|°Chapter 4

This is an old chapter ( Not related to the first part of the book )

_____________________________________________________________________

3rd POV 

After a while Kei woke up from a light shake. ( Que: Cute yawn ) he cutely rubbed his eyes,then looked at his classmates, That are frozen and red from the encounter that previously happend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kei POV 

'wait what happend again-' i stopped thinking then looked where i am sitting. 'oh right i was sitting on-', "Onii-chan" I quickly turned to a certain Uchiha. "Umm.. Hey Duck-chan why did you wake me up" I tilted my head again..............ps: cutely. Sasuke couldn't take it anymore and said the reason. "u-um i-its your t-turn to take t-the test" he stuttered. "oohh ok thank you" i pecked his cheek . I walked inside And saw,

Mizuki and Iruka sensei. 'Ok I know that Mizuki is planning to do something evil to My adorable baby (Naruto). But if I change the past, he can't be a ninja'. I sigh at my thought."Ok kei make three perfect clones and you will pass" I nodded in return.'shadow clone jutsu!' I shouted in my mind.

I looked back and saw that I made ten or more clones. I looked back at my sensei, they had surprised looks but Iruka return and said "Good job! You pass" I smiled happily. Grabbed my forehead protector and walked out of the room. After an hour, I walked out of the Academy and saw my baby(Naru) sitting on the swing.

I decided not bother, but I'll just watch.

After a while I saw Mizuki talking to Naruto,

'welp him becoming a ninja starts....now' good luck Naruto

~~~~~time skipu~~~~~

I woke up and change to my clothes

I walk out of my room and noticed Kakashi is gone

I walk out of my room and noticed Kakashi is gone. I went on to check his room and check that he was not there. 'hmm... Maybe he went to the hokage's office 🤔' ehh who cares, I started my way to the Academy and I saw Naruto talking to Shikamaru.

'OHH I FORGOT NARUTO GOT HIS HEADBAND NOWW' I started to walk towards Naruto but stopped when I see him show his forehead protector to Sakura. " *sign* She ain't gonna talk to you Naruto" I wispered to myself and that's when I prove it right eheh.

I sit beside Shino, still curious what does his eyes look like 👀. Then I heard a load gasp in the room, I turned to look what happened and that time was the most memorable moment I encountered.

The end

I am joking HAHAHA

..

Hello my snowflakes, I am sorry if I haven't update because of personal problems AAHAHHA, but I promise I will in the weekend or I'll try tomorrow
XoXo - Yuki