The Way We Were Before

By Madzalalor

*COMPLETE*

[60 PARTS]

*

"He isn't the same guy that you grew up with, alright? Don't forget that."

-------

Luna and Easton were the best of friends once. But even then things changed.

Luna hasn't seen Easton in five years, not since her parents funeral when he wouldn't hold her hand.

The last shred of closure that Luna needs is to understand why Easton suddenly cut her out of his life for good. But she's come to terms with the fact that she will never see him again.

Until she receives an invitation to Easton's eighteenth birthday. And for Luna, life itself will never be the same again.

--------

© Madzalalor

Completed: 16/12/19

*

God, I L.O.V.E this booook. Let me tell you something, I never thought before this book that I could ever learn so much from one novel but I was proven so damn wrong after I read this. You feel as if you are them and its scary how invested I got with this book. It took me longer than usual to readtis book because I was either crying or laughing too hard that I had to stop. A lot of the time, I was pissed off at the characters  but then you see their flaws and you understand why they did what they did and you start to wonder if maybe the things people had done to you had some kind of meaning. It's a good thinker....Enjoy.

P.S. I'd send a box of tissues but that would be a lot of tissues.

Side note: I just went to publish this since I wrote these up last month and teh second I saw this book, I was like "OH MY GOD THIS BOOK IS SO GOOD" and every memory of me reading it came back to me. Its that good.