Part 10

Laura's POV:

"I love you more than words can define, feelings can express and thought can imagine,"  Whispered JJ through my phone. I looked down, giggling.

I didn't know how and why it happened but me and JJ were officially together. Thursday night we kissed and that's when our romance began. We never stopped texting and calling each other since.

Every day, every night we are chatting. We never stop! It was unreal with the fact that I loved him. I've never felt like this before. It was a different kind of feeling. Like your stomach feels twitchy.

I was laying on my bed talking to JJ on my phone. 

"We have to see each other again," He said. 

"Ok, how about today?" I said. 

"Sure, meet me in the hotel in about an hour,"

"AN HOUR? That's too early!" I gasped. JJ laughed.

"See you there," He said and immediately discounting. 

I smiled, standing up, rolling my eyes. What to wear, what to wear. I thought looking through my cloths in my wardrobe. I sighed with the fact that I couldn't find any perfect dress to wear. This sucked. I bet JJ will dress up well with his perfectly tidy suit on and his polished shoes. And me on the other hand will look horrible with a random old dress and sneakers.

I hated high tops but they made me look a bit taller. I wasn't that tall or short but I was five inches shorter than JJ. I stood up, grabbed my jacket and jumped into my car. Maybe I can buy a prefect dress for my first date, I thought as I drove to the fashion mall.

Here we are I thought parking my car. I jumped out, grabbed my purse and walked in the mall. I noticed a guy with dark shades of glasses, black beard and a hat following me. I felt scared but when I turned around and he was missing, I felt better. I looked up at the Christmas decorations. Glitter and colourful lights everywhere. On the ceiling, on the windows, around the tree's also on some people which was weird. 

Fashion mall is the most popular mall in the whole of London. It's filled with cloths, accessories etc for men and women! 

I entered my favorite store. It was called Diva Dresser. The store was filled with colourful dresses. The room was beautiful too. Nice pink and silver wallpaper, with a white rug. The room was refreshing. Even the smell of it was good. Like rose. 

"Hello, may I help you with anything?" A woman said. She looked modern with her blonde hair up, her purple dress with a black belt and black heels. I nodded.

"I need like a pretty dress. Not too puffy and not too colourful." I said. The woman's face lightened up.

"Ahh. Is it for your date?" She said. I nodded and noticed my cheeks burn. She laughed. "Ahh young love. Well if you come here, there are collections of dresses for your situation," She said with a cheeky smile. I nodded as I followed her. I saw lots of dresses on hangers in a pretty big wardrobe

"Well you look while I help other customers," Said the woman. I nodded as she walked away. 

I pushed some dresses looking for a suitable dress. They were all too fancy. With big flowers on the shoulder side, large belts, unusual patterns. I finally felt a soft velvet dress on my fingers. I pulled it gently out of of the wardrobe. It was a beautiful dress. Simply blood red colour with a black belt on the waist line. The dress wasn't too long either. It was till my knee. I felt the dress on my cheeks. It felt so soft and slippery. Quickly, I went to the changing room to wear my dress. 

I walked out wearing the soft velvet red dress. The dress fitted perfectly and felt perfect too. I stood opposite a mirror, doing a little dance, trying to wave my dress. I spotted the black beard man I saw in the parking lot on the mirror. I turned around and gasped as he was in front of my face. My heart raced fast. I stepped backward in to the changing room and quickly tried to close the door but he pushed my inside. I tried to scream but he covered his gloved hand on my mouth, pressuring it. 

"Shh" He whispered. I felt my head sweat as he removed his hand away from my mouth. He took out his coat, gloves and scarf. I felt my heart race faster than ever. I was scared. He looked so scary. He then took out his hat, glasses and beard...? It was Josh.

I sighed.

"Josh! You scared me!" I whispered. Josh giggled quietly. 

"Sorry. It's just a disguise I had to wear to prevent people from falling on me," He said with a cheeky smile. He looked up and down at me like he was enjoying the view.

"Say, you look fine." He said. I smiled. 

"Thanks."

He stared at me with his deep ocean blue eyes. I looked away. Josh wore his disguise again.

"How about we have a quick coffee? There's a coffee shop right near the corner in the mall" He said wearing his glasses. I looked at my watch. 20 minutes left till my date with JJ. I nodded. How long is it going to be just to drink coffee I thought as I walked out of the changing room with Josh. The woman stared at us weirdly. I walked up to her, giving her the money.

"Isn't he a bit old for you?" She whispered as I gave her the money. I giggled and walked out of the store with Josh. It was weird walking with Josh with his disguise. He actually looked like a hobo. I wanted to laugh. 

We entered the coffee shop and after a 5 second argument over who will order the coffee, Josh won and got us both coffee. 

As we were drinking, Josh giggled. 

"What?" I asked after I took a sip. He laughed pointing at my mouth. I took out my mirror out of my bag and noticed I had a coffee mustache. I turned red as I rubbed the mustache of my lips. I laughed with Josh. By this time we both burst out laughing. Suddenly Josh slapped his hand on mine softly. He rubbed my hand with his thumb. I swallowed. I immediately moved my hand and looked at my watch. Five minutes till my date with JJ. Shoot.

"I've got to go, bye Josh." I said. He smiled, nodding at me. I ran out of the coffee shop. In some way I felt a rush of regret.