Part 12

This is kinda short but the next chapter is going to be slightly longer than this :)

Laura's POV:

JJ held my hand tightly as I stood up. He put his arms around my waist as I rested my head onto his chest. I could hear his heart beating faster. BOOM BOOM. I looked up at JJ. His face seemed like he was deep in his thoughts as he was staring at the door.

"Recently, his parents split up. I think he wanted to talk to me about it but I've been so busy with you," Said JJ slowly, leaning his chin on my head. I felt bad. Josh seemed so normal today at costa. I felt like I was breaking the boys friendship. 

"I'll go and talk to Josh," I said stepping back. JJ looked down nodded. I walked up to him and slowly, kissed his cheeks. "Don't feel guilty, JJ," JJ nodded. I walked to the door, breathing in and walked out. In the corridor, I spotted Josh walking about clueless. I was going to call him but he walked in a different room. I followed him there. I opened the door slowly, peeking what Josh was doing. Suddenly he noticed me.

"Come in," He said. I opened the door more and entered rubbing my neck. Josh looked up at me then turned away, staring at his window. I closed the door behind me walking up to Josh. The room was sort of dark and the only light existed was the sunshine. It was noon so the sunshine wasn't strong enough. I walked in, walking to Josh as he was staring at the sunshine. 

"Josh," I whispered. I wasn't really meant to whisper but my voice broke embarrassingly. Josh turned to me. The sunshine began to blaze fiercly, brightening as Josh stared at me with his royal blue eyes. He licked his lips with his tongue, securely.  

"Sorry I showed off, I just -" Before Josh continued, I shooked my head, looking down.

"No I know what you're going through," I interrupted. Josh gave me an odd look. 

"What do you mean?" He questioned. I took a deep breath.

"I know how it...feels to not have a perfect family," I said looking down, playing with my ring which my mum was going to give me before her accident. Josh looked down at my ring and stepped closer. I breathed in keeping in mind that I love JJ. 

"Sit," He said. I nodded and did what I was told. As we both were sitting besides eachother, 2 inches close, Josh couldn't stop staring at my ring. Maybe he figured out my situation. Knowing that he was right besides me staring at me made me uncomfortable. I wanted to stand up and walk out to JJ who probably is feeling guilty when it wasn't his fault. I felt like it was my fault why Josh is so depressed. I felt a rush of guiltyness. But on the other hand, I felt sorry for Josh. I wanted to sit there with him talk about our parents. But that would make him and me more depressed. The dark room with the light coming from the sun made me feel mortal. I breathed in with the awkward silence.

I stared at the sunlight. I saw images of parents. My mother smiling at me as she held up. My dad kissing my mum's forehead, staring at me giving me a smile. Mum called me. Her bright chocolate coloured eyes lost in me and suddenly with a bang her smile lowerd. A nurse took me away from her. I grabbed hold of my mother's precious fingers but she let go, tearing up on my father. The nurse closed the door and that was the last time I ever witnessed my parents. 

"I can't...I can't take this..this sunlight..this darkness...i just can't," I snapped standing up, placing my hand on my sweaty forehead. I've never felt my heart beat this faster before. The sunlight preasured me more as it reflected on my face. Josh, anxiety, stood up.

"Are you ok?" He said his voice going deeper and closer as his arms slowly begins to wrap around mine. Knowing that for so many years I've never had a company I wanted to take advantage of this one. I slowly, shakly without thinking, set my arms around Josh's waist tightly, relaxed my head on his shoulders. I closed my eyes thoroughly, breathing in. Josh did the same. His grey t.shirt felt soft and his aftershave smelled so heavenly. I opened heavily, as the sunlight started to fade away. The atmosphere began to get darker and darker. I felt like I was drowning into the most deepest divine ocean. I shut my eyes one again. I leaned my head more closer to his shoulders, not knowing my face was 1 inch away from his neck. I opened my eyes in a sudden and stared at his neck. I felt deadly. Like those fiction vampires who have an urge to bite people's neck. But I didn't want to bite it. I leaned my lips closer to his neck.

"Laura? What are you doing?" Said JJ in a sudden. I let go of Josh and stared at JJ who gave Josh the killer look. I grabbed Josh's arm. 

What am I doing?