1

A/N: Heyo~! Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm pulling an all nighter while writing this so bear with me here.

I don't have anything planned out too. I'm just going with the flow (~‾▿‾)~
And plus, it kept reseting. This is my third time rewriting this shi--

" is talking
Slanting is thinking
Bold is me talking
___________________________________________

Dream woke up in a daze. He felt dizzy beyond belief. He had fallen asleep in his backyard last night. Instantly, he felt weird.

What?.. He tried to speak but was met with a whimper rather than his voice.
He rubbed his tired eyes but instead of his hands, he saw paws.

Oh. I forgot it started today... Today is gonna be ' a great day'

Dream's family had a thing where some members of the family, inherited the ability to turn into a wolf. Pretty neat, Eh? Expect, it isn't! Because you can't control when you transform. It just happens.

Thankfully, you get a warning beforehand. You just have to be careful in that 42 hours you turn into one.

Dream's Pov

I sigh remembering I haven't even told White that it was today. But the sigh turned into a weird whine of some sort. I ignored it.

A few minutes pass with me staring at the sky, getting lost in my own thoughts. And then...

*Click*

I jumped at the sudden sound. I tensed up realising someone was gonna see me like this. I watched the door open only to relax when I saw my friend, White.

She, herself, was like me but her transformation was a golden fox rather than a wolf.

"Drea--" White stopped herself.
She looked panicked for some reason.
I gave her a confused look when she told me to hide.

Until I heard another voice in the house.
"White! Did you find him downstairs? He's not up here!"

I froze and my anxiety(?) went through the roof. George. I knew he came to visit me in Florida, but I didn't tell him we couldn't meet up these two days. I feared of what his reaction will be when he finds out so I never told him.
What if he finds out?! I start panicking and my mind goes haywire.

White's Pov

Dream?! His transformation started today?! Why didn't he tell me?!
I thought as George called out to me
"White! Did you find him downstairs? He's not up here!"
"Uhh..erm.. No! I didn't!"

George came downstairs.
"Weird. I thought he'd be home. I did tell him I'd come over today. He knew I got here last night."
"Maybe he went out last minute."
"Maybe."

I need to get George out of here.. But How?!! (T^T)
"Let's check the back garden. Dream did tell me he would sometimes fall asleep reading there"
"NO! DON'T!" George looked at me weirdly. I realized I was spazzing out and kinda sounded fishy.

"Ahem.. I checked and he wasn't there."
"Uh huh... I'm gonna double-check"
"George! Why not try texting him if to see if he's outside?!"
"I checked his room and he left his phone on the bedside table"
"Uhhm.."
"You're being really weird and fishy right now White. Is there something there?"
"No! There's nothing there! Including Dream! Which is why you don't have to check!"
God, I'm the worst at this.. I'm panicking too much!!!
"Well, it doesn't hurt to double-check."

George pushed passed me and opened the door before I got to say anything else.

George's Pov