4

This is not Dreamnotfound
It's just my character's ship
Shiro×Kuro (Skye×Evan)

______________________________________

Skye woke up on her desk, feeling sleepy. The sun's rays shone on her as the birds chirped pestering her to wake up. She groaned, trying to fall asleep again but failed. She drowsily rubbed her eyes. She felt a bit of pain in her back as she slept at her desk. She noticed the warm blanket placed on her and warmly smiled.

'Evan..' She wrapped the blanket around herself, hugging it, grinning from ear to ear.

She finally got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Skye's Pov

I walk out my room, feeling like I'm forgetting something for some reason. The feeling was starting to annoy me a bit. I walk over to the kitchen and saw Evan cooking breakfast. I smile and silently walk over to him. I hugged him from behind.

I felt him tense up a bit.
"It's only me, idiot." He relaxed again hearing my voice. "Morning sunshine."

I hummed in response and nuzzled my nose into his back.
"I'm made pancakes"
"Pumpkin.."
"Hmm?"
"Can you turn around?"
"Yes, sunshine?"

He turned around. I cup his cheeks and gently pull him into a kiss. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, kissing back. I melted into the kiss, it tasted unusually very sweet. We stayed like that for a few moments before he pulled away. And as per usual, left me wanting more. I pouted a bit. He giggled and turned to work on the pancakes again.

"Pumpkinnn~"
"Do you not want breakfast, Skye?"
"I Want Kisses and Love!!"
I said tugging at his shirt's sleeve.
"Well, I want breakfast."
I pouted knowing I couldn't persuade him. But surprisingly, he kissed my forehead.
"I'll give all the kisses and attention in the world later. But let's have breakfast first, alright, Sunshine?"
I was somewhat surprised since he isn't very affectionate. I nodded contently.

"What's with you today?"
"What do you mean?"
"You're awfully co-operative today. You don't usually say that sort of stuff. I'm not complaining but-"
"I just wanted to since it's your special day today."
"What special day?"
He looked at me with a 'Is this girl stupid?' kinda look.
"Whaaattt??!"
"Don't tell me you forgot your birthday."
"Wait what?!"
I quickly pulled out my phone and checked the date.
"It is my birthday."
"Oh my god Skye.."
"What? I don't do anything special for my birthday so why would I even remember?!"
"Mmhm, Whatever you say. Anyways, here."
He handed me a plate full of pancakes and a bit of fruit. I took the plate and sat down at the counter.

We both ate our pancakes, chatting about random things. You know, like we usually do.

I laid down on the couch, satisfied. I looked at Evan washing the dishes, waiting for him to finish. When he did, I called out to him.
"Evann~"
I stretched my arms out making grabby hands. He smiled and walked over, sitting down beside me. I got on top of him and snuggled up against him, sighing contently. He hugged me and ran his hand through my hair. I leaned into his touch, feeling euphoric.

"So, anything you wanna do today?"
"Hmm..No.. I just want to stay like this if that's ok with you. This feels nice."
"Your wish is my command"
I giggled as he lightly kissed my forehead. We stayed like that for the rest of the day and watched movies.

It was a simple day but it was one of the best birthdays I could've asked for.

______________________________________

It's actually my birthday today Sooo Happy Birthday To Me~

Hope you liked it, I'm not very inspired right now so like eh.