I'd let my parents feel pain free

~Jacks POV~

I decided to take support group a try, I was dreading it from the minute I woke up. I didn't want to socialise with people and I certainly didn't want to bump into Bryony on my way there, I doubt I will it's only around the corner from my house.
I rubbed my eyes to bring me back to reality and slowly dragged my body out of bed. I'd just woken up and could barely breath, I felt as if my body was about to collapse on me and shut down. Well, it wasn't too long until it would actually happen, not be here anymore. I'd let my parents feel pain free, them worrying about me constant makes me want to break down tears.
I slid my feet across the floor to the bathroom to wash up not using any energy to even pick them up off the floor. I finally reached the bathroom and my arm was aching, aching in pain from pulling my oxygen tank around with me. It really made me realise how unfortunate I am to be a victim of cancer.
I removed my nubbins from my nose and placed them on my oxygen tank. I quickly washed my face getting rid of all the oil that gathered on my face over night. I pat my face dry carefully not damaging the sensitive skin that laid on my face. Brushing my teeth getting rid of the bed breathe I had, I realised I could hardly breathe. I began to collapse to the floor, I reached for the nubbins and slammed them into the entrances in my nose. I began to become stable again and was able to stand up straight.
I reached for my wardrobe and pulled out some black ripped skinny jeans and a pink flade t-shirt. Slipping on my black vans, my phone began to ring. It was my mum.
"Jack, Are you nearly ready? We have to leave now or you're going to be late for support group"
"Yeh mum, I'll be down in a second"
I quickly fixed my hair and styled it into a 2010 Justin Bieber style. I hated my hair, I just wanted a completely different style but I honestly didn't think any other would suit me.

I kinda was looking forward to support group now
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! This chapters abit longer than the other! I'd like to thank Molly for pushing me to carry on writing this woo!

Next chapter coming soon!
Twitter> @calpals_gxggles
#foreverff