Alone

I finally made it to my house. The door was wide open "that's weird" I said to myself. "Hello? Aunt Val? Are you here?" No answer. "AUNT VALERIE?!?" I yelled. I searched the entire house and saw nothing that is until I went into the kitchen. I saw my aunt. Laying on the ground. Then I saw that she had a bite on her neck. Oh no. I went over to her and felt her pulse. I immediately began sobbing. "Aunt Val Aunt Val!" I sobbed. Her eyes began to move. I jumped up and grabbed a knife from the drawer. "No Aunt Val please no please!" She rose up and she looked the same except for her eyes that were a pale blue and her low growl. "No!! I'm sorry aunt Val! I have to!" She came toward me and I had no choice but to kill her. I stabbed her in the chest. But she kept coming. I stabbed her in the stomach and she kept coming. Then I stabbed her in the head and she fell to the ground. Lifeless. "What have I done..."

I went upstairs to my bedroom and locked the door. And fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.

I woke up and ate breakfast and checked for those 'things'. Then I left the house after I stocked up on food, water and weapons. I grabbed a picture of my mom and dad. Then I grabbed a picture of me and Rachel. And I decided to hurry and put it away before I started to tear up again. I was Alone. And I didn't know what was going on. But then all these pieces started to form a complete puzzle. "Dead comes back alive...Try's to kill the living...is decaying and rotten...bites can kill..." I thought. "ITS THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!" I yelled. It was much louder than I intended it to be. But then. I saw a girl...