The New Begining

"Baylor wake up it's time for school!" I heard my aunt Valerie say. "Okay, okay I'm getting up." I said tiredly. "Well it's 7:50!! The bus is here at 8:00!" My aunt said. I practically leaped out of my room I had one more tardy and I would be in ISS so i had to hurry. I slipped on a grey and white stripped sweater and some skinny jeans. I then got my combat boots that I had gotten for an early birthday present and pulled them over my fuzzy socks. I brushed out my hair and said bye to my aunt and ran out the door just in time for the bus. "Phew." I said to myself as I climbed onto the bus. I took a seat next to my friend, Rachel, she was pretty much my only friend. I'm not the 'popular' type of person. I don't wear makeup or curl my hair unless I have to. But Rachel does. She wears makeup and has the curliest hair of any girl I've ever seen.

"Hey Baylor! whoops almost late again! Hehe don't wanna get ISS on you birthday!!!" Rachel teased "yeah well at least I made it haha" I giggled. Then Rachel changed the subject. "Hey did you hear about that virus on the news?" "Umm yeah" I responded. "I hope we'll be saf-" Rachel was cut off by one of the students on the bus screaming "LOOK OUT!!!!!" I glanced over and saw what looked like a person in the road, but then the bus was tossing and turning out of no where!!! And before I knew it I was out cold.