✦Stand 4: Radiohead✦

✦RADIOHEAD✦

Stand Name: Radiohead

Reference: The band "Radiohead"

Appearance: Radiohead is a male humanoid stand, his body is light grey and seems to have black speakers on his knees, elobows and forhead. He has three mouths, two of which are on his cheeks and only move while the stand is talking into somebody's mind. He wears a hat that resembles a satellite dish. 

Quote: "You can't escape from your own mind"

Stand type: medium range stand/humanoid

Stand Stats:

Ability:

Creep  [From Radiohead's song "Creep"]

Radiohead's Creep ability consists in being able to reproduce any sound or word within the mind of up to two people at once, at any volume with the only condition that the user must have already heard that sound, song or word.  When Radiohead speaks in a person's mind, one of the two mouths on his cheeks will open and mimic the conversation. Radiohead's voice in people's minds can be changed at will by the user, who often uses his Stand to listen to music.

No Surprises [From Radiohead's song "No Surprises"]

Radiohead's No Surprises ability consists in intercepting and reproducing any type of radio signal that he can pick up from his antenna.

Weakness: he can only speak to two people at once.  To reproduce a sound in someone's mind he must've already heard it.

Stand Master: Shion Kimura better known Kaleo