Chapter 35 - Jikook Chat

!TW! Use of hurtful and maybe triggering words and thoughts!!

~

Chat from Jeon_jk and minnie

Jeon_jk:
I hate you!

minnie:
W-what?

Jeon_jk:
This is all your fault!

minnie:
What are y-you talking about?
Tell me what it is so I can fix my mistake...

Jeon_jk:
You can't fix this!
Except you leave and never come back!

minnie:
What?
W-why? :(

Jeon_jk:

BECAUSE YOU DESTROYED MY WHOLE LIFE!

minnie:
B-But I didn't do a-anything...

Jeon_jk:
YES YOU DID!

YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE EVEN IF I DIDN'T ASKED FOR IT!

MY LIFE WAS PERFECT BEFORE YOU CAME! I HAD FUN WITH MY FRIENDS AND NO WORRIES, BUT NOW... YOU MESSED EVERYTHING UP, MY BRAIN, HEART, FRIENDS, LIFE...

AND I HATE IT!
AND YOU!

minnie:
I-I am s-sorry...

Jeon_jk:
Your sorry doesn't help you ugly bitch!

minnie:
I-I know.
Please just...just tell me what can I do :(

Jeon_jk:
Leave our group of friends and don't hang out with all of us anymore.
And NEVER contact me again, just leave me the fuck alone, you worthless piece of shit!

minnie:
I-I understand...
Sorry that I caused you problems and destroyed your life...

I will leave you alone from now on if that is what makes you happy then I will do it.
I would do everything for your happiness...

Oh also you don't have to tell me that I am worthless and ugly, cause I know this already :)

Thank you for being honest with me and being friends, even if it was just for a very short time. I like you a lot... It was an honor to know you.

Goodbye Jeon Jungkook ♡

Seen at 7.02 pm

~

Jimin sits on his bed while sobbing badly, hugging his knees to his chest. He feels really miserable and worthless. He thought he found a friend in Jungkook, or even more than just a friend... He feels deeply attached to the other male and started developing feelings for him but now he broke his heart into millions of pieces.

"W-what did I-I do wrong" he sobbed and feels his heart clenching. "I-I just wanted to be n-nice and make him feel l-loved" he clutched to is chest where his heart was placed.

He felt more vulnerable, hurt and broken than ever. 'But if that is what he wants and what makes him happy then I accept bis decision and leave him alone...' he thought.

"Your happiness is my priority" he mumbled, still crying badly.

That night he cried himself to sleep knowing that he'll feel even worse tomorrow morning.
But he still can't stop his tears...

~

A/n: I am sorry guys, forgive me :(

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : So this was the Chapter and I hope you like it! I am new to writing FFs so I hope it's not that bad...😁

I want to say Thank you for your Support and reading this story!💜

I recently listen to: Papillon - Jackson Wang
a lot...💫

Have a nice day everyone!☀