CHAPTER 15

Jk came and...
Mina thought he was coming for her.

Mina: finally you understood, who you belong to, boi.
Jk: yeah, you're right.

Jk went to the bed and turned towards y/n sleeping peacefully on the floor.
Mina thought he came for her so she waited with her eyes closed. She imagined him to come and give her the pleasure in the world.

She waited and waited, but nothing happened.

When she opened her eyes. She saw jk all dressed up, with y/n wearing her clothes still asleep. Jk carrying y/n in bridal style. To the other side of the bed. Carefully putting her on the bed so she doesn't wake up. He kissed her forehead and put a strand of her hair by her ear. While y/n peacefully slept.

Mina: WHAT THE FUCK!
Jk: shush, be quiet! She will wake up.
Mina: what? I thought you knew who you belong to jungkook.
Jk: yeah, I do.
He said while pointing at y/n.

Mina was raging in anger.
She went and...
KISSED JUNGKOOK.

jk was shocked for a min.

Jeoun saw everything. He was in rage,anger, jealousy. He managed to get up and take mina out from her hair. Mina screamed in pain.

Jeoun: WHAT THE FUCK!
he slapped her
Mina: why did you do this?
Jeoun didn't answer.

He didn't know why he felt like this. When y/n talked to jk, he felt nothing but seeing mina kiss jk made him feel things. He didn't believe in love becuz he could only satisfy gurls with his body not emotionally.

Mina smirked.
Mina: you want me?
Jeoun: ye-yes. What do you need?
Mina: jungkook.
Jeoun felt anger again.
Jeoun slapped her and took her out the mansion while mina was in pain.

Jk didn't know what was happening. He was still processing everything. Until he was astonished as his face turned to the right side with a slap mark on his left cheek.
He was in anger becuz he thought it was mina.

"How dare, she." Jk thought angrily.

When he turned around it was...
Y/N
She was crying out of Disappointment, anger, jealousy, sadness in her eyes.

Jk didn't knew what to do.
He didn't knew who made her angry.

Y/n: why?
She whispered.
Jk: what?
He was confused.

Y/n went out the room. Crying.
Jk didn't knew what he did wrong...
Then it hit him.
"Did she see that mina kissed me?"
"Was she angry for that."
He thought with his hands in his hair with furstration.
Turns out he was right.
She saw mina kiss jk.

it hurt her so much. She didn't knew why? She didn't want to know why? She hated him. That's all she knew. Then why? Why? she felt sadness, disappointment, anger most importantly jealousy.

"She couldn't leave him but he could, wasn't fair" she thought to herself.
As she sat on the bench in a  garden near the mansion. It was his property and she couldn't leave becuz they're bodyguards everywhere.

She sat there in silence. It was a comfortable silence. She felt good. With no problems in her life. She went in the mansion and the female bodyguard talked to her to make her feel better.

(Fm - female bodyguard.)

Fm: is there any problems, mam
Y/n: I'm just tired.
Fm: don't worry, you can talk to me about it. Did jungkook hurt you?
Y/n: no, it's that he kissed mina. More like mina kissed him and he didn't resist.
Fm: that's awful. Did he bother to apologise?
Y/n: no, he didn't.
Fm: that's not nice.
Y/n: I know, but I can't do anything, he's the mafia boss afterall.
Fm: you could make him hate you.
Y/n smirked.
Y/n: that's a good idea...
She stopped.
Fm: it's ayano chan, you can call me yanchan
Y/n: that's a good idea yanchan.

Y/n thought "I could make him hate me, so he would leave me alone. That would be perfect."

She was going inside the room she had left crying but jk wasn't happy.

Y/n: I forgive you, jungkook.
She said with no emotion.
Jk: so you like girls now.
Y/n: what?
Jk: in sense you should be angry for mina kissing me. So to take revenge you like girls now, don't you?
Y/n doesn't even know what he is talking about but she got a idea.
Y/n: I'm not yours, jk
Jk: WHY, NOT?
It was clear he was angry.

???: It's because you belong to me and she loves her.
Y/n and jk turned around to see...

MINA???

from where did she come?
Did she listened to us the whole time?
What does she mean by "her"?
Does she mean "her" as yanchan?

______________________________

Another update!!!
Yay!!
I like yandere simulator. So, I added a Easter egg...
Hee, hee
<3

✌️Peace out, motherfuckers ✌️