CHAPTER 30

"I had enough of him...
Sometimes he's sweet and other times he slaps me across the face.
I'm a not a toy to mess around with or to fuck with, tho.
I gave him enough chances to change and still he leads me on."
You thought to yourself.

You sigh.

This is time to escape with master plan.

You've been gaining jk's trust, he would let me go out with him. He used to follow me if I have to go anywhere. But since I didn't run away, he was comfortable enough to leave me alone, since he knows he could trust me, and he did. You would come back everytime he left you alone.

Step 1: gain trust. Checked.

You used to wear leggings but now you wear baggy clothes, you used to wear crop tops, but now you wear a hoodie. He would question you about the sudden change in the fashion style, but you reassured him that you wanted to feel comfortable, but the purpose was something else entirely.
You now wear baggy pants, hoodies becuz to hide weapons in them so jk or anyone else in that matter wouldn't harm you.

Step 2: hide weapons to protect yourself. Checked.

You have to befriend someone to help you escape from that asshole of a jerk called Jeon Jungkook. Jin was the first person to come to your mind, but jk always keeps a eye on him and heck he never lets me and jin in one room, so jin was out of the question. The next person came to mind was rocky, yeah...even tho he tried to rape me, but he is a good guy, you talked to him, day by day, seems like a good guy. He got to know about the plan and he supported you. He told jk brought home many girls before for sex and pleasure, and jk would share them with him so he tried to rape me, becuz he thought you were one of them (sluts) but you aren't, so he apologized to you about that.

Step 3: find someone to help the great escape. Checked.

You have to find a suitable day to escape, it would be impossible to escape with jk around the house or in the house, you have tracked down the time he comes home and the time he leave to work, all the gaurds routine, the days off and the weekdays
It seems like according to his schedule, Sunday 12:00 am to 8:00 pm he isn't home and the bodyguards have a day off.
Perfect.

Step 4: find the day to escape. Checked.

You can't trust the gaurds to get out the way, becuz sometimes the gaurds would come around the house and checks if I'm in my room and inform everything to jk.
Assholes.
So yan-chan had a great idea to set traps around the time and the place where gaurds came. (Yan-chan supported you to escape with rocky).

Step 5: made sure, no one is in the way. Checked.

There were security cameras everywhere. Since jk trusted you he told you about the cameras in the school and in the house. You were creeped out but jk told he had to keep a eye on you at school since the school is full of fuckboys. You understood that and indeed the school is full of fuckboys.
Since yan-chan knows how to hack becuz she is my bodyguard. She could turn off the cameras all around the house and to record a clip of me in the house and connect it to the camera so jk wouldn't know and the clip would go on like a loop.
Thank god, jk told you about this or you would have been screwed up bad this time.

Step 6: security cameras taken care off. Checked.

You acted all alright the whole week since the time of the great escape was at Sunday.
No one told anything about anyone.
Yan-chan and rocky were normal. They acted like nothing happened.

But you can't help but to feel butterflies in your stomach everytime
he touches you,
kisses you,
seeing him laugh at you,
seeing him smile his signature bunny smile at you.

its like everything is perfect.

But you know of what horrible things he did, to have you.

You even confessed to him.

Sigh.

Let's see what happens in the day of the great escape.

______________________________

✌️ peace out, motherfuckers✌️