Mistakes Of Time

"If I could go back in time and change my entire life, I would do it in a heartbeat." 

Most female teenagers and young adults loved partying, socializing, shopping and simply having a good time. Sydney Hamilton had messed up her life so much, that living the life of a "normal girl" didn't even matter anymore. Just a year ago, her life was great, and within three hundred and sixty five days, it all crashed down. She didn't even know what to do with herself anymore. It wasn't like she could turn back time and undo the mistakes and decisions she's made. She couldn't reverse the clock to make all her problems, fears and issues go away. No… Sydney was stuck in the present, with barely anyone to lean on. 

But suddenly, just as she deemed time travel was impossible, it was. Sydney found a way to go back and change things, to fix them up the way she wanted. She could now restart her life from where it began to fall apart. Then everything would go back to normal. 

The only problem? Instead of going back to the year 2011, like she had wanted to, she ended up going back to 1997, when she was just a five year old girl, attending a day camp during the summer, like any other five year old would. But how will going back to 1997 change anything about her current circumstances?

Sydney's about to find out that that summer could have prevented it all. It could have saved her, in every way possible. And a certain little five year old boy, one she barely even remembered from the camp, is going to be the reason of it all.