★ Jealous ★

"Okay, come on (Y/N)! LET'S GO GET SOME STARBUUUCKS!", Blake was hopping around, screaming.
I laughed and nodded:" Calm down! Let's go!"
This made him just go crazier. He jumped on my back. Surprised, because he was so heavy, I fell on the ground.

We layed on each other laughing when Noah walked into the room.
He looked at us and his eyes widened:" What the fuck are you doing ?"
I looked at him:" What do you mean?"
Blake started tickling me and I had to laugh again.
"So you're HIS girlfriend now?! Great, thanks for letting me know!"
"Bro, wtf? We're just having fun!"

Noah shook his head and left the room.
"Forget him! He's just trying to make us feel bad because we're having fun."
"But Blake... He's my boyfriend. I feel kind of bad right now."

"(Y/N)! You didn't say anything when he literally stayed at Dixie's HOUSE! Leave him alone! He's just overreacting!"

I nodded. Blake was right. I trusted him when he stayed at Dixie's. And Blake was his best friend! He should trust him and he should trust me!
I nodded again and we went to get Starbucks.

Time Skip

We had just gotten our drinks and we sat down at a table in the back of the Starbucks shop.
"Ey! (Y/N), let's film a tik tok!"
I nodded laughing and we started filming a dance video.

When we sat down again I opened tiktok and my mouth dropped open.
The first video that came up was a video of Noah lipsinking to a part of the Romeo and Juliet musical.
When the Juliet part came up, Dixie appeared.
"No way."  Blake has been looking over my shoulder. He saw the entire thing.
"Dude I'm going to beat his ass!"
"No leave it. I'm going to talk to him later."

Time Skip

I walked into my room at the sway house. I just came back to the house after I had spent the entire day with Blake.
I layed on my bed and tried to relax. I really wanted to know why Noah posted this tiktok.
I've gotten a lot of Dm's asking if we'd broke up.

I heard someone walk in and looked up. It was Noah.
"And? Had a good day with Blake?"
I just nodded, I really didn't want to talk to him.
"It's crazy what a tiktok can do right?"
I raised an eyebrow:" What do you mean, Noah?"
"Well, I mean it's crazy how many people ship you with a person, after posting just ONE video..."

Now I was getting pissed off:" Yeah right? Especially when someone is re enacting a scene from Romeo and Juliet."
Now Noah was the one to raise an eyebrow.
"Or when two people dance to a fucking sexual song. Like fucking grinding!"

"Noah, are you kidding me?! It was a normal dance! We didn't act like we were Romeo and Juliet! You were the one that ALWAYS stayed at Dixie's House! I didn't say ANYTHING! But when I spent an afternoon with A FRIEND, you completely snap?!"

I couldn't hold my tears back.
"(Y/N), please stop... You know I hate it when you are sad... Baby, I love you! I am so sorry... I acted like a complete asshole..."

He just hugged me and we stood there close.

I felt like we stood there for hours and I got really tired.
Suddenly I felt Noah lift me up and carry me to my bed.
He layed me down and layed next to me.
He didn't let go of me the entire night.