Ch 2: Planning, planning, oh and did I mention planning?

Ricky abruptly slides the shower curtains to the side causing Nini to almost have a damn stroke.

"Neens, I've got an...stop yelling...I got an idea for our venue!"

She glares daggers into his soul, but he maintains his excited demeanor.

"Did you happen to notice that I'm in the shower?!"

He shrugs. "Yeah so?"

"So?! This couldn't wait like another ten minutes or so?!"

He shook his head. "Nope! Too impatient for that."

"You can tell me all about the venue when I'm done shampooing my hair."

"Fine then." Ricky hops into the shower completely dressed. Nini looked at him as if he had lost his mind.

"What the fuck Richard?!"

"You said you needed to wash your hair, and I said I couldn't wait to tell you, so I met you half way."

"I can't believe I'm marrying a mad man."

"A madly in love man." He reaches down to kiss her cheek.

She wanted to be irritated by him, but she couldn't help but smile at his frolics. "Alright, what's this place you're talking about?"

His face comes to life before he even mentions the place. "Okay so I've been thinking we should have a wedding that's kinda half indoors and outdoors. Like the food and reception could be on some patio with a tent while the ceremony takes place inside."

"You're telling me that couldn't wait?"

"But wait there's more! I think it should be on a vineyard."

"A vineyard?"

"Yeah like the one in the Lindsay Lohan Parent Trap that Hallie lived in."

"I swear to god you only make decisions based off of your childhood fantasies."

"You said it like it was a bad thing."

"I'll look into it, but I'm not gonna say yes just yet."

He beams and hugs her. "I love you."

"I love you too, but maybe you shouldn't get your clothes all wet when you don't have to like a psycho."

He smirks suggestively. "You've gotta good point." He strips himself bare, pulls her to his chest, and begins placing kisses across her neck.

She giggled as his lips tickled her neck. "Ricky, I've gotta wash this soap off."

"Just a few more kisses." He sucked on a sweet spot of her neck causing her to moan.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Okay, but only a few. I have to get dressed soon."

(They ended up staying there for another hour).

***

The wedding was happening in two months, and Nini still had no idea what type of dress she was looking for. She had agreed to the venue Ricky mentioned, but the problem was that they had to have the wedding in early November or else they wouldn't have a spot for another 7 months.

Time was precious, and all their free time went to planning. They decided the color was blue for the wedding, so she knew she had to have a dress that matches the theme. She had texted the group chat a week ago that she was in desperate need of their assistance on deciding a dress.

Of course Kourtney and Seb were the first to respond extremely excited and honored to be a part of this major decision. Kourtney was maid of honor and cosmetologist, so she would've been there anyways. They had sent numerous dress ideas within a span of five minutes, and she was shocked when she looked at her phone to find 30 notifications.