Searching For Brianna, Raph's Recovery, And Waiting For A Friend

Leo's P.O.V.

It's been for a while since April, Mars, and I ran through woods searching for Brianna. I felt stupid for leaving Brianna behind, she would die if I left her there by herself. I stopped for a minute and started thinking hard. April and Mars stopped because they were in front of me.

"Whatcha thinking about Leo?" April asked.

"I was thinking if someone was lost, what would we do?"

"Hmm... good idea."

It's been a few seconds and April and I were still thinking on how we can track Brianna down. Then I had an idea.

"I got it!"

"What is it Leo?"

"We can use Mars to smell her scent and he can sniff her trail."

"Great idea! But, we need something that Brianna had touched recently."

"Hmm... I know! Mars can smell this pendent that she gave me." I said as I was showing it to her.

"It's perfect. I hope it works."

"It will work."

I took off the pendent that was around my neck and crouched down to Mars' size. I showed him the pendent and he started smelling it. After a few seconds, he finally got used to the scent and started running through the woods.

"Roar! Roar!" he roared as he started running.

"I think he's got it! Let's go!" I said to April and we started running after the tiger cub.

My P.O.V.

'Leo... please find me...' my unconscious mind spoke.

I woke up again to see that Leo was still not here. I was starting to worry that the Creep caught him and turned him into a plant like Raph. I was worried about the gang and Mars too, they might have turned into plants as well.

"Brianna!" A voice yelled from the distance.

I opened my eyes slowly to see where that familiar sound came from. I looked below the ground to see Leo and April looking up at me. I smiled at them and began to close my eyes.

"Roar!" Mars roared.

I started to slip away from the tree and fell helplessly to where the ground will hit me.

Leo's P.O.V.

"Brianna!" I yelled her name.

Mars sniffed at a tree and I looked up. We found her, and I was glad to see her. She was smiling at us, but I was also sensing that something was wrong.

"Roar!" Mars started to roar.

I looked back up to see Brianna closing her eyes, and she started to slip from the tree and started to fall.

*gasp*

"Brianna!" April and I both yelled.

I jumped high from the ground and caught her just in time. April and Mars ran over to me.

"Oh my god, Brianna!" April cried.

I looked down at her to see that the wound got bigger. I hear her breathing hard and fast, I felt her chest and her heart rate was increasing rapidly, and I also checked her pulse rate to find out that it was nowhere to be found.

"Come on! We've go to get to the barn fast!" I said as I was carrying Brianna in my arms bridal style.

"Right! Roar!" April and Mars agreed.

We all started running through the dark woods and made it back to where the barn is.

"Hang in there Brianna." I whispered in her ear.

We knocked on the door and Donnie opened the large barn door. We hurriedly climbed to the top of the barn and Mikey took out the first aid kit. I gripped on Brianna's hand reassuring that she will be okay. I watched Raph opening his eyes slowly.

"Whoa, what happened to me?" he spoke.

"That monster sucked up all of your mutagen and turned you into a plant. It was so cool!" Casey said.

"I used this device to suck up all the mutagen and brought it back to your body." Donnie said.

"And what about the monster?" he asked.

"He turned back into swamp goo. Pretty cool huh?"

"Leo was awake all night looking after you and Brianna." April said.

Raph looked back at me and I smiled.

"That's what brothers are for."

"But what about Brianna? She's still out." Mikey asked in a sad voice tone.

"We'll have to look after her until she wakes up." Donnie suggested.

We all started to take our seats and watched over Brianna. It felt like it's been hours since we sat in our spot. I took out my T-Phone to see that it was 5:30 p.m. the next day and Brianna was still unconscious. I looked around to see that everyone else was asleep after all of the fighting from last night. I grabbed Brianna's hand and I fell asleep on her belly, hoping that she'll come back to us.

*To be continued...*

Man, everyone's really worried about Brianna and she saved them all! Will she ever wake up once more? Stay updated on the next TMNT:WTW!