Tattooed lover 🥰

Modern day AU, no IT
(This one is a bit long, but I hate one-shots that end too early..... I hope this one is good😅)

At this rate eddie was ready to die.

Eddie realized that Richie has reached his peak in high school. He didn't realize until he was re-organizing his room for the 5th time that week. He found a stack of old pictures, held together by rubber bands. The pictures included all the losers from their childhood. The pictures were from his Polaroid camera that his mom gave him before his phone. (His mom told him he was too young for those addictive phones- even if at the time it was just a flip phone)

Anyways, back to Richie. Looking at old photos of Richie was weird. It was almost like you can see the awkwardness through the pictures. Eddie cringed slightly just thinking back to all those awkward moments. Richie was weird, lanky, and so so gross. Eddie wishes he could say the same for Richie now, but his not-so-secret crushing self would have to disagree. Now Richies hot. Insanely hot, to the point that Eddie thought he was going to explode most days.

For starters he grew into his body. So instead of a lanky 12 year old, he's a fit and slightly muscular 18 year. No one really knows where his muscles come from, but Richie always says it's from "holding eds' mom up while I fuck her against the door". He also grew into his face. His jaw is sharper and his lips are fuller. He ditched the glasses for contacts (despite eddies horror stories about them getting lost in his eyes) His hair is grown out more and has a lot more curls in it, but it's not a gross type of long, it's hot and makes him look like something out of a wet dream.

So to put it plainly, Richie is hot as hell now and Eddie can't control himself. Well, he can, but his mind is not as under control as he may seem.

Eddie swears the universe is trying to out him. Well, he's already out, has been for years now, but no one really knows about his big fat crush on Richie. Anyways, back to outing himself. While Eddie is cringing at the old photos, his phone vibrates on his desk. He unlocks it to see an iMessage from none other than Richie.

Papi-Ricardo🔥: EDDIE SPAGHETTIIIIIII

Eddie-bear🐻: wut

Papi-Ricardo 🔥: oh come on, add some ENTHUSIASM in there eds, I've got some news for youuuuuuu

Eddie-bear🐻: just tell me before I block you😑

Papi-Ricardo🔥: fine fine fine.......................

Eddie-bear🐻: richie. im serious, im in the middle of doing smth

If eddies being honest, he could care less about cleaning his already clean room. He could sit and talk to Richie all day, but of course he would never tell him that, then he'd just be adding to richie's cockiness. Another notification appears, but this it's on snap.

Papi-Ricardo🔥: hurry up and open the snap, lemme know what you thinkkkkkkk

Eddie had never moved his thumbs faster. He closed his iMessage and opened snap-chat. Finding richies name and opening it up. And lord he wish he would have prepared himself before hand. The snap was of Richies arm, but two very different things covered his pale skin. The first and most noticeable thing was a big arrow going straight down his forearm, like those basic arrows that people get because they wanna look cool, honestly Eddie had no clue why he would get that. Then, in a dark red ink, an V, just below his palm/thumb area. It reminded Eddie of the V on his cast that Richie had written over the word 'loser' . He wanted to think it was for him, but he was freaking out too much to make a connections the moment.