Dear Ray J

Listen man, don't go into a public setting and dump your girl's stuff all over the floor. Ray J, man, come on dude. Of course she's gonna get angry. Not the move, chief.

Cash and I have been talking, this is an intervention. We both want what's best for you. I think after the events from 6 years ago when you went ape shit on a cop car. Those windows probably cost a lot of money to replace.

 "I don't have a drinking problem, I got a problem with people fucking with me while I'm drinking." That's what the alcoholics say, buddy. We want you to address the fact that you have a problem. 

RAY J MAN DONT GO DRINKING WITH THE BOYS RIGHT BEFORE YOUR SENTENCING. You don't think this is a problem? Your boys names are "Berg" and "Sincere"

10 COUNTS OF BATTERY, ASSAULT bro you gotta learn how to control your high. You can't keep going down this path. You're setting yourself up for disaster. Your money can't save you in every situation. Keep your hands to yourself, we've learned this in kindergarten.

Ray J, I'm in love with you. You mean everything to me. I want to breathe the same air as you. I want to wear your tacky bucket hats and sideways yankees with brim. You're not a hater, you've never been a hater. I believe every word you say when you tell me you're proud of your bad boys of Hollywood. 

Again I say, I want the best for you and I hope you can pull yourself together. Recognize your problem and fight against it. Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood will never get between us.