All of the Stars

Hey guys. So if you haven't noticed, the chapter's names are different. This is so you can tell who wrote the chapter. Tristan writes the chapters with the names of 5sos songs, and Kendall writes the chapters with the names of Ed Sheeran songs. Thanks guys!! Enjoy (:

-

•Open your eyes and see the way our horizons meet•

~ L U K E ~

Calum and I get on the bus, sitting next to eachother. He's already one of the three friends i have, I guess it's just normal.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at my house today. Can you?" He asks, fiddling nervously with his thumbs.

"I'm sorry, I have plans with my family." I lie, staring out the window.

"Oh." He sounds disappointed. "Is tomorrow good?"

"I'll think about it."

"Jesus, Luke. You're acting like this is a date." He says, making my cheeks heat up nervously.

"Where is your house anyways?" I ask, scratching the back of my neck. I wish I didn't blush like that. It's embarrassing.

"522 Lee Drive." He answers, putting his pencil in his backpack. I always put my stuff in my locker after school, and never did my homework. Somehow, I manage to keep my grade at a high 'B'.

"I live on 524." I say, smiling. So he was the kid who moved in next door.

"Well," I say, scratching the back of my neck. "I guess I can skip plans with my family." Calum grins really big and his eyes have a lot of happiness in them.

"Thanks, Luke." He smiles.

"I think this is our stop." I say, getting up and sliding my backpack strap over my shoulder. "Come on."

Jesus, I'm so demanding.

We get off the bus and go into his house. It's set-up the same way mine is, so I guess it was designed by the same constructer.

"Hey Mom!" Calum yells, not even bothering to actually find her and talk to her. It's okay, though, because I do the same thing. "I have a friend here. His name is Luke!"

I hear some feet shuffling and a woman appears in the kitchen a moment later. She has short dark hair, and that's really all I can say.

"Hi, Luke. I'm Joy, Calum's mother. Nice to meet you. Well, I have to go. Bye." She rushes out of the door, and I sort of freak out.

She left us alone.