Don't

Hey guys. So basically this is gonna be our first fanfic. To know who wrote them, pay attention to the chapter names. Tristan writes the chapters with the names of 5sos songs, and Kendall writes chapters with the names of Ed Sheeran songs. Thanks guys!! Enjoy (:

-

•That heart is so cold, straight into my home•

~ L U K E ~

I look at the mirror and stare at my stomach. All I am is fat. Fat legs, fat stomach, fat arms, fat face. Everything about me is fat.

Food is disgusting. No matter how long I don't eat, I'm still fat. I don't understand what I have to do.

"Luke! You'll be late if you don't hurry!" My mom yells from somewhere in the house. I slide down my nirvana tank top and put on a pair of skinny black jeans. Then I put on my lip ring and tie my black vans.

Making my way downstairs, I stare at my hands. My hands are fat too.

"Are you hungry?" My mom asks. I shake my head and kiss her cheek. "Bye, Luke. Have fun, okay?" I nod and make my way out of the door.

The bus stops at my house just on time today. I get onto it and nod to the driver, Steve.

I look down at all the seats and find a boy. He has dark brown hair with some of it blonde, a white tank top, black skinny jeans, and black and white vans. I decide to sit next to him instead of with all of the other people I'm used to seeing.

"Hey." He smiles and fiddles with his thumbs. "I'm Calum. What's your name?"

I hesitate to answer because I'm not used to stuff like this. "I'm Luke."

"So what's up?" He asks.

"Uh, school I guess." I answer. It was sort of obvious, but I guess he's just nervous. But he just laughs. Everyone laughs at me.

"So what year are you in?" He asks.

"I'm In twelfth." I fiddle with my bracelets on my arms. He grins.

"I'm in twelfth, too. Maybe you can... show me around the school?" He has a lot of hope in his eyes, so I can only say yes.

"Sure." I smile and the bus stops at the school. Everyone gets up and pours out of the bus and onto campus. Calum is still behind me which is a good thing, I guess.

I'm just not sure why he would want the fat boy to show him around.

We go into the school and I lead him to the office. "Hello." The secretary, Ann, looks at Calum and smiles. "Are you new here?"

"Yes ma'am." Calum replies. I bite my lip. "My name is Calum Hood."

"Ah, yes. Here you go." Ann hands him a paper which I'm guessing is his time table. "I'm sure Luke will show you around the school?"

He nods and thanks her, walking out of the office.

"Let me see your time table." I say. He hands it to me, and he has the same classes as me. Thank God.

"Alright. Our first class is this way." I give him back his time table and he follows me.