Untitled Part 8

Chapter 11: Singing

Morgan P.O.V

It's been three days since I got out of the hospital, the boys had to go record for their new album. Considering what happened last time they're taking me with them.  "Morgan get ready, it's almost time to go!" Harry called, "Okay!" I yell and walk into my closet picking out some jeans, a sports bra cause I want to be comfortable, and a T-shirt. I went into the bathroom and tok a qucik shower, I slipped on some eyeliner and mascara then put on my clothes, going downstairs I slip on my TOMS. "I'm ready!" I yell, I saw Louis in the kitchen trying to get a carrot. "You can get you carrot when we get back." I say to him, "But.." He pouts, we headed out the door after Liam dragged Zayn away from the mirror.

Niall P.O.V

I got into the car and Morgan sat beside me, "Morgan, I have to tell you something." I say "Sure, what is it, Nialler?" Morgan asks "Iamyourbrother." I say in one breath, "That means...My name is Morgan Horan." Morgan said and she hugged me then fell asleep on my shoulder.

Morgan P.O.V

I was woken up by somebody poking my cheek, I opened my eyes relizing it was Louis, I poked his cheek back. "Hey!"He said "What your cheeks pokeble." I say getting up and walking to the door. I was waiting outside the recording studio when I saw one wasn't in use. I got up and walking in there, I put on the headphones and played one of my favorite songs. 

I heard that you

Settled down

That you found

A girl

And your married now

I heard that your

Dreams came true

Guess she gave

You things I

Didn't give you

Old friend, why

Are you so shy?

Ain't like you

To hold back

Hide from the light

I hate to turn

up out of the

blue uninvited

But I couldn't 

stay away

Couldn't fight it

I had hoped

You see my face

And that you

Be reminded

That for me

It isn't over

Nevermind 

I'll find

Someone like you

I wish nothing

But the best

For you too

Don't forget me

I beg, I remember 

You said

"Sometimes it last in love, 

But sometimes it hurts instead."

Sometimes it lasts

In love, but

Sometimes it hurts

Instead, yeah

I was cut off by clapping and I turned around to see the lads and Simon. I take off the headphones and walk out, "Your very good," Simon said "Thank you," I say. He hands me a schedule "Welcome to Syco records." He says shaking me hand. I stare at it wide eyed "Thank you so much, Simon!" I say bouncing up and down. I was to excited to move so Harry threw me over his back and we got in the car going home.

Louis P.O.V

I got out of the car and unlock the door running to the kitchen, and grabbing my carrot biting into it like an apple. 

Morgan P.O.V

I was really tired so I went upstairs and got into my pajama's. I got into bed and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

I hope you enjoyed this part, it's a little longer than last time, I think..  Well comment letting me know if you like this story so far. Bye my magical purple unicorns!