2

y/n

///////

My vans squeaked in the halls from the melting snow that was outside. I got to the library and noticed it was packed so I walked away from my normal spot to the back to enjoy my music peacefully.

Once I got to the back I noticed Luke at the other table. He didn't have books or anything out. Luke had headphones in his ears and his eyes were closed. He looked so tired. The lights in the library created a glare in his glasses. I felt bad for him, he probably stays up late to study and do homework. I went to the shelves an took a seat on the ground. It was quiet surrounded by the books.

I pulled my headphones out of my pocket and started to listen to a random playlist. I was drifting away when the bell had to disturb me. I got up slowly and stretched. The crowd of people in here disappeared and so did I.

My classes went by faster than usual, during lunch I went to the bathroom and stalled until my next class. Soon enough it was time for Mr. Crawley, last class of the day. Also my worst class of the day. I decided yesterday that I didn't want to fail his class so I'm gonna ask if there's any tutoring available.

I walked into his room to his desk.

"Mr. Crawley, I know I haven't been doing the best in this class and I feel like I'm struggling to keep up, is there any type of tutoring available?" I messed with my fingers while I spoke to him.

"y/n I will see what I can do and I'll talk to you after class. Please take your seat now." Mr. Crawley started teaching and handed out our assignment. Time just seemed to drag on forever. I finished as much as I could but I just wasn't focusing. I decided I'll complete it for homework tonight. I decided to observe the room for the tenth time. I noticed Mr. Crawley got new "inspirational" posters to cover the walls. Just as I was starting another drawing on my binder the bell rings.

"Ok students, I need Luke and y/n to stay after, but for the rest if you didn't finish it's homework. Have a nice day," Mr. Crawley dismissed everyone. I walked over to his desk with Luke.

"So y/n, earlier you said you needed tutoring," I nodded," and since Luke is our brightest, I have selected you Luke to tutor y/n until she feels like she doesn't need to be anymore, okay?" He stared at us for a few seconds.

"I'm fine with it Luke." I turned to him to see him fiddling with his glasses.

"Yeah, that's f-fine, I'll tutor y-you      y/n." Mr. Crawley clamped his hands together with a smile. Luke and I left the class and I stopped him in the hall.

"Um, could we start with this in study hall? I have the work from today that I actually need help on." I looked up to see Luke's face. He held a small smile on his lips.

"Yep, I'll be at the back of the l-library again, so we can s-start tomorrow." I smiled at him and he returned one. I told him goodbye and went to my locker.

///////