02

I stared at his face while my tears started to fall.

Hey! Move on already Goo! Hyorin wiped my tears away from time to time.

Let me buy you an ice cream, let's go!

I can't take my eyes off of him. I really really can't.

___

We are at the Ice cream store inside the mall. Hyorin orders ice cream for the both of us, while I'm looking at our last picture before we break up.

Hey Goo! I mumbled thanks to Hyorin as I get my ice cream.

Minutes passed and I feel relieved, thanks to the ice cream.

We will not come back again! I didn't enjoy my shopping because of you! She glares at me. I just laughed at her.

Sorry Hyorin-ssi! I opened my phone and our last photo filled the screen. Hyorin suddenly get my phone.

Hey! Give it back to me! I'm about to get my phone but I just realized that she's too tall for me. Lol.

Your really can't move on because you keep living in your past. Move on to the present and be ready for your future Goo! She gave back my phone. I was about to find the picture but, I deleted it, sorry not sorry. She glared at me again.

I bowed my head and remember something.

Goorin, when we're getting older, I want you to be the mother of my first child.

I smiled at him.

Yes, Heeseung, I will be.