04

1 year later.

It's already 12 am and I really didn't find myself a sign that I'm sleepy.

I opened my phone and I just stared at it.

After a couple of minutes, I find myself searching Butterfly by Heesung on YouTube.

I played it and still he sang like a lullaby to my ears. I lay myself in my bed and close my eyes, didn't know that the song brought me into my dreamland.

____

I opened my eyes and see this Hyorin who wrinkled her forehead.

What's wrong? I asked her. She pointed my phone.

I looked at it and I sigh 'oh' when it's still playing Butterfly.

I think you lied to everybody that you already moved on.

Hyorin, I already moved on. Don't worry.

Okay fine. She just rolled her eyes and open my laptop.

Oh it's Heeseung birthday today and they have a special V-Live.

I just nods since I already knew it. I'm going back to sleep Hyorin, I'm still sleepy. Wake me up if that V-Live starts.

Okay.

___

Goo palli! I hurriedly jumped over my bed when Hyorin called me excitedly.

The V-Live starts and Heesung appears on the screen.

I saw Hyorin looked at me worriedly. I asked her even if I didn't look at her. Why? And I smiled at her.

She smiled at me Nothing.

She's a grown up man now, Goo!

I just nods. Yes, Hyorin. And I really missed him.

Hey! She's about to flicked my forehead, What's wrong with missing someone. Somehow, he's my ex. And I glared at her.

I just smile when I saw him smiling. He's being happy with his life now, what a relief.

After my hardships and pains, I finally saw my happiness, and that is supporting you from afar, Heesung-ssi.

____