05

Happy 18th Birthday Goo! Hyorin shaked my body since I'm still sleeping.

Okay, I'm up! She lay herself in my bed. You're finally 18 Goo! Happy birthday!

I hugged my best friend. Thanks Hyorin-ssi! Thank you very much! She hugged me back.

Suddenly the door opens and I saw mom smiling at us. Happy birthday Goorin!

Thanks Mom. She lays in bed also and I'm in between. I can't breath you two! I yelled as I can't move an inch. They're still laughing while I glared at them.

Get yourself ready, Goo! Many visitors will come here. My mom said. The two of them left and I'm alone again.

I remembered what he said again.

I will never forget this, even if wherever I am in this world, I will come here to celebrate your 18th birthday! Please don't forget that babe.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

She shakes her head to brushed all the thoughts. Instead, she did her morning routine and get ready to her birthday celebration.

___

I throw myself onto my bed. What a tiring day.

I check my phone and many friends greet me a happy birthday and they're very sorry 'cause they can't come here.

I replied them one by one, that it's okay and thank you.

It's already 11:59 pm. Last minute Goo!

I'm about to sleep when a message popped up on my screen. I looked at my phone and my tears suddenly falls onto my cheeks.

Happy 18th birthday Goo! I bet you have a very amazing day! Good night! Great day ahead!

From: Heeseung
11:59 pm

---------- The End ----------