21 | competition

friday 11:30 am
-the hotel

The tournament is today at 18:00 pm. The nervousness and stress really creeping up on Jungkook but thankfully he had his stress reliever yesterday. "Oh my ew you're disgusting Jungkook. What did this to you." He says to him standing in the bathroom trying to collect his thoughts before heading to lunch with the team.

"You're handsome why are you saying that?" Yoongi yells from the opposite side of the door confused by the sudden outburst of negativity. In frustration Jungkook just leans his face into the mirror trying to think while the coldness cools him down. "I'm not a mirror." He responds finally exiting the bathroom after occupying it for 30 minutes.

"Woah since when did you go from a 10 to a 20."

"Thanks hyung."

"I was talking to the mirror not everything is about you Jungkook." Yoongi replies pushing the ravenette aside and closing the bathroom door. "Love you too." The ravenette laughs putting on his shoes for going out. Suddenly knocks are heard at the door and Jungkook yells "Coming!" down at his feet as he ties his other shoe swiftly.

He quickly stands up opening the door to be greeted by Namjoon and Jimin being nicely dressed up for going out. "Good morning." Jungkook steps to the side letting the two others step inside. "It's almost noon." Jimin says looking at his best friend in confusion. Yoongi emerges from the bathroom quickly running a hand through his hair.

"Where's Hoseok and Vitus?" The mint haired asks looking at the other guys but they just shrug cluelessly. Jungkook nervously bites his lip and sits down. "Hobi texted me five minutes ago saying Vitus is getting dressed so they'll probably be here in a few minutes." Jimin says scrolling through his text messages on his phone.

Suddenly his phone dings again but this message he doesn't read aloud. He smiles at the screen and locks it. Knocks are heard on the door and Jungkook nervously shoots up from his seat meanwhile the others open and get ready to head out. He doesn't see you as everyone leaves the hotel room but as soon as he comes out of the room he notices everyone waiting for him as he locks the door.

You all stand in a circle and Jungkook looks at you with a small smile trying to suppress the giddy feeling erupting inside when he sees you. The others notice Jungkook's giant mood swing but ignore it as Namjoon leads the way to the staircase. "Seokjin showed us a nice Finnish restaurant and he told us he'd pay for the dinner." Namjoon speaks. You walk by Jungkook's side feeling happy seeing his reaction to seeing you today. On top of that you're going to try Finland's food.

The plans you've made as a group today is to eat together and practice for the qualifying matches later tonight. You know it won't be a piece of cake but as long as you guys do your best you'll be satisfied with the results. Taehyung even texted earlier to check on you, he'll bee watching the tournament from home and cheering you on. That warms your heart.

Jungkook hums a melody beside you to calm his beating heart. "We didn't cuddle a lot yesterday." He slows down his walk to whisper to you making sure the space doesn't seem too prominent while walking down the streets. "One step at the time boy." You whisper with a hint of mischief in your tone. A warmth spreads to his cheeks and thoughts blank. You brush your pinkie against his, intertwining them while walking down the streets.

"You know, for someone inexperienced you do pretty well. Can't remember last time I met someone with such alluring sounds and movements." You compliment him making sure people don't listen along. He shies away covering his face with his free hand and the heat travels up his neck. "Oh shit." You say when you notice it. "What what's going on."

"You-"

"We are here everyone." Namjoon says pointing to the restaurant ahead. "Chunky beefstrips?"