Chapter 1

Diana Pov
Hey I'm Diana Roselyn Rodriguez. I absolutely love my job being a Victoria Secret model. I'm one of the youngest because I'm 20 years old. I love working with everyone here. I know nothing about my past I just can't remember anything. I live with Victoria Secret Queen Behati Prinsloo. She is all I have she is my family and my best friend. Anyways we're trying on our outfits for the fashion show in 2 months and I absolutely cannot wait. But they gave us a break.
(In the fittings)

"Behati!" I yell from my chair.

"What happened Diana!" She came running to me.

"We have a break let's go get Starbucks." I told her.

"Diana I don't know." she answers.

"Please I'll pay for yours." I wined.

"Okay let's go." I mentally high fived myself. I changed into my normal clothes and left with Behati.
(At Starbucks)
"Hi how may I help you." the young man says with a bright smile.

"Umm...can I have 2 tall caramel frappes" I respond with a smile.

"Your name please?"

"Diana how much do I owe."

" It's on me."

"Thanks."

I went to Behati at the table.
"Hey I saw you flirting with the boy."

I giggled " I was not I was just being nice."

And that's when I heard the bell ring when a customer walks in.

(Riker's p.o.v)
I was getting bored at the park so I called Ryland and Rocky to come over.

"Hey guys I'm bored do you guys want to come to Starbucks."

"Nah I'm good thanks Riker." Ryland said.

"I wanna go." Rocky said.

We walked over to Starbucks. It wasn't that far away I walked in and immediately spotted the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. What scared me was that she looked like Rose.

* flashback*
"Bye I'll miss you." I always had a crush on you. I waved to Rose as she got in the car. she had tears in her eyes.

"I'll call you." she told me.
She left and that night my mom got a call.
"Rocky,Ross,Ryland,Rydel,Riker!!" She yelled.
"Guys Rose and all her family is dead" she said on the verge of crying.

"No." I whispered.

*End of Flashback*

Since that night I never was in a relationship or liked anyone. I know that Rose is alive and that she is the love of my life.
I passed by her and smiled. She is beautiful. I've seen her before. then it hit me she is the famous Victoria Secret model.
I went to a table then Rocky came.
"Dude did you see that girl." I was about to hit Rocky because she was near us.