One

Anna POV

"I love you," Luc whispered as he brushed his lips against my cheek.

We were lying in his garden under the sun in complete utter bliss. A small smile spread over my lips as i looked up into his stormy grey eyes.

I could finally be with Luc forever and we could have our happily ever after.

Luc moved his hands down onto my stomach and began to draw gentle circles of the sensitive skin.

"When do u think you'll get a bump?" He asked eagerness flooding his words.

I shrugged, "I don't really know. I never went to school and no one really explained that stuff to me."

Luc nodded stuck in thought. Honestly I didn't really want to think about that, don't get me wrong, I was happy to be here with Luc, I was happy to be having his baby, It was just that every time I thought about it I thought of Jen.

And my goodness I missed Jen so much. I wanted to know what she was doing, how she was doing with out me. I know that her world wasn't based upon mine but I just wanted to know that she was okay.

Honestly I just wanted to know that they were all okay.
Including Jaiden.

He may not have treated me well at all, but I still wanted to now that he was coping after my death. I still cared.

"What are you thinking about?" Luc asked me, his brow furrowing.

I bit my lip and looked up at him, "I was just thinking of how they are..."

Luc sighed, "What have j told you petal? You can't spend forever pining over those who are alive, if you did you would never be able to move on."

I nodded. I knew he was right.

"I guess you're right..." I grumbled.

He grinned wickedly, "I'm right all the time."

I laughed, "Not all the time."

"Nope. I'm right all the time."

I raised a brow at him and he smirked.

"Fine.... I'll compromise. I'm right sometimes... is that okay?"

A smile twitched at my lips, "I guess."

Luc laughed, "you know what they say? Happy wife, happy life...."

The smile instantly fell off my face, "But I'm not your wife Luc."

Luc just looked back at me a devious glint in his eyes. Slowly he moved from the ground onto his knees.

"Marry me," He said so suddenly my heart skipped a beat.

"What?" I gasped, it was all I could say.

Luc frowned suddenly insecure, "I'm asking you, Anna Delacroix, to marry me. Its the only thing I want ever since I first laid eyes on you. I love you. And I want to make our love official, I wang to marry you and give our child the white picket fence family. I want this to be everything you ever dreamed of. I want this because I love you."

He held out his hand and a glint of light passed over his palm leaving a small, delicate golden ring with a diamond on his hand. The ring brought tears to my eyes. It was simple and honestly nothing special but it was perfect for her and showed just how well Luc really knew her.

I looked from the ring into Lucs eyes seeing the genuine love there.

My smile returned at i say up to place a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Yes."

***********
A/N

Omg!!! omg!!! they're getting married!!! I'm sooooooo excited!!! are u excited???

Sorry it's short again but I've decided to do shorter glimpses into their lives as this is more of an extended epilogue than a sequel.

Thankyou for reading!!

Got 1% battery left :P

Xx